Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rarest retail Dreamcast on earth...

1. Rarest retail Dreamcast on earth...

I've got part ownership of the DC in this auction, so I thought I'd go ahead and post it.

I don't expect any of you guys to be crazy enough to bid on this monster... :/ The reserve is $1700.

Custom Dreamcast Model RX-78

Note that I'm not the seller, I just have a stake in it...

2. I know it looks cool and all (& and a collector's item, whatever).... but $1700 for a colored DC system!? :whoa: I paid $20 for my clear green case.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. I think "rarest" is a VERY subjective term that includes both the likelihood of someone to keep a particular collectible as well as the amount produced.

I'd put the blue Biohazard (200 Made) and the Mazora (under 500) made as even rarer than this console based purely on popularity and the likelihood of the owners not to sell it.

This is certainy the least produced DC, however.

4. I'll be really suprised if this sells. Even if I had that kind of cash I'd pass it up in a heartbeat.

I'd much rather own a Hello Kitty one, and they only go for about $250
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Haohmaru, I completely agree - I think you know what I was trying to say...^_^

You'd be surprised, Xeno Gigas; I know I was when I saw that the one I've linked below sold for a big price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=4313

6. I'm sorry, but anyone that would pay more than 100 dollars for any DreamCast now, is completely retarded.

If I had the cash I'd pick this up in a heartbeat.

Color me retarted.

8. I hope you never have children.

Seriously.

Me too.

Seriously.

10. Originally posted by MVS
    I'm sorry, but anyone that would pay more than 100 dollars for any DreamCast now, is completely retarded.
    Really? I'd pay $100 for a whole bunch of DC's (Biohazard, Kitty, Sakura, Mazora, Seaman, Seaman X-Mas, & more) and hawk 'em on ebay and make profits ranging from 100-2000%.

If that's retarded, sign me up. :P