Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenchu Contest winners

1. Tenchu Contest winners

I won a T-shirt in the Tenchu contest and I sent Nick my shipping info a few weeks ago but havn't heard anything about it. Has our stuff been sent out?

2. Sorry Rumpy...but don't fret! I was planning to send out an email this weekend to update all of the winners (yourself included). FYI, Nick does not personally have the products, he only collected the information, so you wouldn't hear directly from him.

I will be shipping out the shirts within the following week! I've got multiple shipments to make and I'd like to take care of them all in one shot seeing as it's coming out of my personal expenses which includes shipping within the U.S AND Canada.

Your stylish shirt will be with you very soon! Ikaruga winners can also to expect their prizes shortly as well. I am sorry if this somehow is an inconvenience to you and I sincerely apologize, but until I can get a seperate expense account - I have to work the shipments within my budget (still recovering from E3, heh). Rest assured, future promotional shipments will be faster...

(Note: In the future, I will have disclaimers which denote that prizes will be shipped within 2-4 weeks upon the promotion concluding) ^_^

3. Bahn lies; I have all the Tenchu prizes here. In fact, I wear a tenchu shirt around my head right now so I can emulate being Rikimaru!

4. shirt ninja revival?

5. hahaahhah .. Good to hear about the shirts!
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

6. All good, just wanted to double check!

7. Yah. they're still here - again. I am really sorry. I promised Nick that I'd be better with shipping out things (despite it being a personal expense, maybe I can get it back as a tax return), but it's obvious it will take some time to get things polished.

...but like I said, in the future, please allow for 2-4 weeks after any said promotion concludes. Thanks to all you Tenchu/Ikaruga winners! We'll have a new contest coming up soon!!! ^_^

8. Hmmm... I'm wonndering about this again. Its been awhile and i haven't heard or recieved anything.

I need my shirt-ninja shirt (and game too)!

9. Yeah. I need my shirt so my wife can proudly wear it in public, since all the game shirts I get are always too small.

Still, she looked sexy as hell in that Dreamcast shirt.