Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega making a Halo killer?

1. Sega making a Halo killer?

Sorry if this has been posted already, but we're all a bunch of certifiable Sega whores so I don't think it'd make any difference Anyway, the following was the first thing posted in the latest rumor section of this months EGM (and I'm actually typing this, not stealing it from another forum ):

Sega's "Halo Killer"
    I know, I know--the words "Halo" and "killer" have appeared together so many times they've lost meaning. And I really didn't want to use them here... but what the hey, too late now. Sega's working on (if the Q's spies are to be believed) an awesome first-person shooter so top-secret it won't be revealed at E3. I wish I could say more, but...
    I wonder if this was the big game Sega said they were going to sell 5 million copies of...

2. That's funny...Sony used the exact same term a few weeks ago...Halo killer...

Which lets me filter it out as I didn't like Halo much.

3. Halo was dead on arrival.

4. The thread wasn't supposed to be about Halo...
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. pssst...don't let anyone know I told you this, but their Halo-killer is supposed to be Vectorman ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. Originally posted by Hero
    pssst...don't let anyone know I told you this, but their Halo-killer is supposed to be Vectorman ^_^
    Most clever thing I've ever read ^_^

I wonder if this is being made by an actual Sega team or an outside developer.

8. Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    I wonder if this is being made by an actual Sega team or an outside developer.
    Yeah, it's being made by team using the nickname "Bungie", and the codename for the project is "Halo 2". :kirby:

9. Did everyone get their EGMs today?

10. Originally posted by Brisco Bold
    Did everyone get their EGMs today?
    My brother's copy came yesterday. I am now more interested in the new PS2 Castlevania game than I was before.