Thread: Unreal Tournament

1. Unreal Tournament

Well, I recentlly started playing this game again and thought that it would be cool to play wth some people from TNL. I know I am not the only one who has this game for PC and if anyone else wants to play just let me know and I can set up a time and meeting place.

I mostly spend my time playing on this CTF server
    [CSHP]zp1 SNIPERS SNIPERS SNIPERS <{VDS}> #2
    unreal://208.254.35.73:7777

If Assault, Team Deathmatch, or Domination is more your bag then that's cool with me.

And if you don't own this game already you should definitely get it from CompUSA because it's only $10 for a new copy of the Game of The Year Edition.

2. Starting up a bombing run game right now. Server is Chux Server.

3. Ok Kids, gonna start up a server. IM Chux Buster if you want in.

4. Spring break is finally here, so I'm back in the UT groove. I'll be free all week, so if anyone wants to play just post a time (and server if you're not into sniper arena CTF.)

5. Hey weeman33, where have you been these last few days? The VDS servers havent been the same without you. I'll be on any of the CTF VDS sniper servers pretty often.

6. You're right, I haven't played in a week or so. I've spent the start of my summer vacation sleeping, job hunting, watching wrestling, and playing guitar. When I've managed to squeak in time for video games, it's usually been a quick round of Super Monkey Ball or Animal Crossing. I might get on UT sometime today/tonight though, so keep your eyes open.