Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee vs. Jet Li(and other super match-ups)

zidane747 Guest

Bruce Lee vs. Jet Li(and other super match-ups)

The age old question as to who would win in a fight, Bruce or Jet? My money's on Bruce, no contest. No offense to Jet, who is a GREAT fighter, but Bruce would have beat him in 4-6 seconds flat, on his way home before Jet could regain conciousness. I would like to see Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan, now that would be a fight.I heard they were doing a movie together, is that true? Anyway, let's hear your opinions on this fight and other super match-ups you can think of.

2. My fav. is Donnie Yen, although he'll probably get beat by both Lee & Li cause ,from my understanding, he didn't start training till he was 18 years old.

3. Re: Bruce Lee vs. Jet Li(and other super match-ups)

Originally posted by zidane747
    I would like to see Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan, now that would be a fight.I heard they were doing a movie together, is that true?
    I heard about this too. I'm pretty sure the deal was signed, just they have to finish current projects before they can work on it. It should be nothing short of amazing.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

4. Wanderlei Silva would kick either of their asses.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Steven Segal would beat both of their asses.

6. Are you kidding??

Sure Seagal, knows some Aikido, but I dont think he would stand against any of them

As for initial 2, I will go with Jet, I think he is faster than Bruce, and he has much more training and speed.

But eventually, it will all depend on at what age they are fighting as well.

7. the muscles from brussels, jean claude van damme, would put maximum van dammage on everyone!

when you are able to get millions of people to go see the might that is street fighter: the movie, you have to be the greatest martial artist in the world. it's the only explanation.

8. Wonderboy and Young Nasty Man all the way...can Segal or Van Damme kill a yak...from 200 yards away...WITH MIND BULLETS? Thought so.

SC

9. The Myth, the Man, the LEGEND, Bruce Lee
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

10. Originally posted by Despair
    Are you kidding??

Sure Seagal, knows some Aikido, but I dont think he would stand against any of them

As for initial 2, I will go with Jet, I think he is faster than Bruce, and he has much more training and speed.

But eventually, it will all depend on at what age they are fighting as well.
    Steven segal is the world champion in Akido , and Im not sure about this but Ive heard he's the only one in the last 500 years to reach the Dan that he's reached.