Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roufus' Feedback Thread

1. Roufus' Feedback Thread

I've dealt with alot of sellers in the last few years, on ebay, half.com, flea markets, local stores. But not any of them have ever come close to matching the degree of professionalism and quality that Seven Force exhibited.

I bought from him a White Sega Saturn, with two controllers, hookups, and Fighters Megamix, all for 60 dollars shipped. The price itself, to begin with, was amazing. I needed some time to get the money together, and he gladly waited while I got my money together, and never once had anything negative to say about the wait (it was about a week from when I said I'd buy it). Upon payment, he quickly sent out the package the same day I believe, and I was very impressed. I didn't hesitate to deal with him, from the good reviews garnered by other members on the board, like FighterX.

It took a week to get here, , and it's the fastest shipping I've ever had overseas, espically with something this size. The packaging was great, TONS of popcorn, and he bubble-wrapped everything very tightly. He also told me in one of the emails that he'd said a bonus with the package, as a way of saying thank you. I was literally floored when he also sent what looked to be a brand new JPN Nights, and a capsule toy, in ADDITION to everything else. Very awesome. The Fighters Megamix was flawless, and the Saturn just needed a good cleaning (but I was aware of this fact already, so no big deal)

I know I made this pretty long, but I found him to be the best seller I've ever dealt with. He answers Emails and PM's quickly and is very courteous, has awesome prices, excellent shipping, and I definately recommend him to everyone on these boards. Certainly an A+ seller.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

From what I can tell by everyone else's accounts, as well as personal experience, the Topic title says it all.

Seven doesn't fuck around. When I bought Batsugun PCB from him he sent me all kinda of bad ass freebies.

Very very professional, and highly reccommended.

4. Seven cuts right to the chase when you deal with him. When I asked him about getting Taito Grid Seeker board, he contacted me ASAP, emailing a photo of the board and manual. Not long after I sent the payment out, the GS board arrived well packaged and in a timely manner considering the shipping distance.

I look forward to doing business with 7F again sometime. The topic title does say it all.

5. I'd spent over 1.5 years trying to track down a complete Japanse Alien Soldier. I didn't want to shell out $250-300 for one on eBay the once or twice a year it would actually show up there at the time, plus an outrageous S&H fee on top of that.

So last August Seven headed down to Akihabara (sp) for me and scooped one up in complete, mint, virtually brand-new condition, and shipped it to me well-packed in a Priority Mail box, with a couple of free Tekken keychains on top of that, at far, far less of a price than I would have paid on eBay.

Super professional, super fast, super cool guy. Definitely one of the top 3 TNL-ers I'd like to meet in person but have yet to do so
    omg TNL epics!

6. 7f needs to go to an E3 one day!

7. Originally posted by bahn
    7f needs to go to an E3 one day!
    I'll make it a point to go to next year's.

8. Seven Force is every bit as good as advertised. If this man ever decided to start up an online gaming shop, I would wholeheartedly support him out of principle alone. A true class act and an honorable seller. Much respect given, as much respect was earned.

9. Originally posted by TheGooch
    Seven Force is every bit as good as advertised.
    Even better, I'm having some trouble with the bank and decided to let him know that he could sell the item to someone else since it seems to take for ever to get the funds to the account, he replied by saying that he had shipped it anyway and trusted that I pay him as soon as I can. I'm at a loss for words..

10. Originally posted by J2d
    Even better, I'm having some trouble with the bank and decided to let him know that he could sell the item to someone else since it seems to take for ever to get the funds to the account, he replied by saying that he had shipped it anyway and trusted that I pay him as soon as I can. I'm at a loss for words..
    Yea, he offered to do that with my item, though I wouldn't give him my address until I was absoulutely sure I had the money and paid him, just in case an emergency came up.

He's definately a class act.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)