Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roufus' Feedback Thread

1. Another perfect transaction with 7f. Thanks for the extras too, you can never have too many n64 memory cards for Virtual Pro 2 CAWs.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. ....

Okay 7 Force = coolest dude evar!!! Seriously, ordered a waaayyy out of print Sakura PS2 (actually he found that for me, I was just going to go for a standard Jap PS2) from him and he got it to me in 1 freaking week for a hella good price. This man is the real deal. And reminds me how thankful I am that I frequent such an awesome message board. Oh yeah, not to mention the freebies!!! This guy owns every import retailer out there...

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Seven Force came through as well. Got my copy of Sin & Punishment within a week of ordering it from him. Extremely well packed, he even threw a cool Sega capsule toy in the package. Do business with him.

EDIT: I also just noticed an F-Zero AX License Card with the username "Wilykat" on it packed inside the game's box. Nice touch.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    One of the best sellers I've dealt with in my life

SevenForce was awesome throughout the whole transaction. Firstly, the price; Rakugaki Showtime (being a OMG RAER Treasure game) is usually an insanely expensive item on eBay. Sellers usually start the bidding at $95 (not including postage). Yet, SevenForce's price (including postage) was less than that! Secondly, he was extremely patient and understanding when my Postal Money Order was taking its sweet assed time to get to him. And Thirdly, GET BONUS! SevenForce packed up everything REALLY professionally (everything was incased in bubblewrap) and he threw in a copy of everyone's favourite Square fighter, Tobal 2, and a F-Zero GX License Card! Considering my local arcade run out of Japanese license cards within a week, it was an awesome bonus to get!

SevenForce is ever so highly recommended!
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. Just in case anybody needed anymore encouragement to deal with 7F, here's some more!

I'd been wanting to track down a Japanese PS2 for a while, but wasn't looking to pay the prices on the import sites, so I contacted him. He hooked me up a system (a racing pack no less!) and even threw in a little 2 game shooter collection and a little Dizzy figure! Everything was handled quickly and smoothly, and the box was really well packed, all for a fantastic price.

So if for some reason you're thinking of not buying from him, rethink your position

6. Thanks to Seven Force, I've now got a Ketsui~ Kizuna Jigokutachi PCB. It arrived well packaged, and I found a great bonus along with the nicely bubblewrapped Ketsui complete kit box- the SNK Vs. Capcom Chaos Arcadia mook. The artwork in it simply owns. The $590 shipped price was pretty reasonable for Ketsui, and it arrived in a timely fashion. It's one kickass shooter that easily gets as intense as a DDP. Cave is consistent.

You can trust Seven Force- the coolest dude I've done business with. Go straight to him if you're after that elusive import PCB or console game. He can help.

7. Roufuss himself is an extremely good buyer. Really easy to work with. Thanks!