Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pimp-Productions.com t-shirt/hoodie design contest

1. Pimp-Productions.com t-shirt/hoodie design contest

http://www.pimp-productions.com/boar...opic.php?t=114

only major rule is that we need the phrase www.pimp-productions.com and or Pimp-Productions somewhere on the design(front/back/sleves/whatever).

have fun
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

2. we've gotten a pretty high turnout from local forum users(my site) and users from highervoltage.net/mb. it's a damn shame none of you guys are jumping in this. a ton of great artists and nobody wants to take a stab at earning $50 and their own design on a shirt.

3. gah, I didn't see this til you bumped it.

I've got free time again (summers are cool like that), so I'll give it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. hell yeah, finally got someone from tnl in this shit. now the rest of you aspiring anime/fanartist/designers/badasses should send off some submissions(we'll take anything for the contest as long as it follows the rules. even mspaint stuff...we're all for it)

5. hey smoo, where can I get a blank T-shirt image from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. www.pimp-productions.com

its on the main page, we got white,blue, and black

btw, here's a rough draft for the battle royale design i did...

gonna fix the bullet wounds on the front so theyre all different, and then i'll tweak little things, but its pretty much done.

7. Would you be interested in a design of mine? Look at some of my work a bit farther down on the galleria (Bloodshot, Serenity).
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

8. fpm: we're taking anything anyone would like to post. just whip it up on a shirt and send it to me at mrwhitefolks@harbornet.com and/or images@pimp-productions.com

9. I've been neglecting the Galleria for awhile now 'cuz I haven't been drawing much... that can be posted in TNL . But I'll check this out.

BTW, whatcha' pimps do anyway?

10. mrdandy, take a look at the site if you want to know more. plenty of shit to read and lots of vids to watch.