Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plik's Feedback Thread

1. Same here, did a transaction with him earlier in the week and it arrived in the mail today. Can't ask for faster shipping or a better person to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. I concur with all the above statements.

Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. I highly reccomend dealing omfgninjas. Although the package was stained by the blood of a million ninjas, the games within were handled with much care.

4. I got my package from him in 2 days. Speed is a virtue.

5. I give him a good rating too. Shipped faster than I expected, and it was packed so well, the game and magazine survived the throw from the middle of my driveway up to my porch by the stupid mail man

6. I second that. Good guy, packaged stuff extremely well, games in great condition.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

7. I cannot emphasize how well he packaged his games.

It blew my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

8. Yoshi is indeed an excellent seller...

...which reminds me that it's been a bit since I bought something from him. I used to buy from him practically every week.

9. Me and him just finished working out a deal, and I've got to say, for all the shit he receives on TNL, he's definately a top class person. Awesome prices, awesome communication, and I have no doubt the stuff will arrive in top form and quickly.

I'm really REALLY impressed.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. I bought more shit from him, and once again I was pleased with the transaction. Buy with confidence.