Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The great Sega Saturn hunt (sell me your games!)

1. The great Sega Saturn hunt (sell me your games!)

Because Ebay prices are skyrocketing lately, due to certain greedy sellers who are over inflating, I decided to post the list of Saturn games I'm looking for here. All you gotta do is leave a message, a PM, or contact me on AIM. If you're looking to unload anything, let me know!

Imports:

Dracula X
    Soukygurentai (I can't spell the damn thing, sorry)
    Dodonpachi
    Strikers 1945 (1 and 2)
    Metal Slug
    Groove On Fight
    Pocket Fighter
    King of Fighters 95, 96, and 97
    Samurai Shodown 4
    Cyberbots (the regular version)
    D&D Collection
    Radiant Silvergun (it would have to be a REALLY good price to get me to shell out for it, though, like 100-120)
    Street Fighter Collection 1 and 2
    -Any shooter for the Saturn because I won't list em all (I have Gunbird though, so any of them except for that)

US:

Night Warriors
    Burning Rangers
    SF Alpha 1 and 2
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Virtua Cop 1 and 2 (I also need a lightgun!!)
    House of the Dead
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
    Sonic Jam
    Sonic R
    Sonic Fighters
    Any RPG except for Beyond Oasis (And *not* panzer dragoon saga)
    Saturn Bomberman
    Any shooters as well, that I missed.

It's a small list for now, because my brain isn't working right. If you have something you want to sell for cheap that ISN'T on the list, let me know as well. If I got it, I'll let you know (but I've only really got about 12 Saturn games, so don't worry) Except for fighters, I've got all of them except the ones I listed.

EDIT: I forgot to mention earlier the games need at least the original case, and manual. But I don't care about the spine card. If you've got it, great, but if you don't, no big deal.

Hopefully I won't get bombarded by a bunch of games, because I've only got limited money each week Thanks for looking!!
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. i could prolly hook you up with sf alpha and vf 2. ive got a bunch of saturn stuff so if you think of anything else lemme know.

3. I've got VF 2 and Virtua Cop for sale in my thread, see if the price is right.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Originally posted by Jeremy
    I've got VF 2 and Virtua Cop for sale in my thread, see if the price is right.
    Unless I'm blind (but it could be because i'm pretty tired), I don't see your thread?

Dyne: Send me a PM discussing price and shipping and what not. Like I said earlier, if you have a game you really like, mention it to me, because chances are I either a) forgot about it or b) haven't heard of it.

5. Damn, it appears to have been deleted...
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. interested in Layer Section in excellent shape? reply or send me a PM.

7. How much are you looking to spend on Radiant Silvergun?

8. Originally posted by Roufuss
    Unless I'm blind (but it could be because i'm pretty tired), I don't see your thread?
    It's not you that's blind...

9. Hehe, good one Diff.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Originally posted by Jeremy
    Hehe, good one Diff.
    The joys of the ignore button.