Thread: zone of enders

1. zone of enders

has anyone played this game? i know it's kind of strategy based or whatever but is it any good? it just looks kind of interesting. any info would be greatly apreciated.

2. One of the few on a list of GBA titles I want but still haven't picked up. I'd also like to know how it is.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. I've only heard bad things about this one...

4. Somebody lied to you. I've played a bit, and my brother has played through it twice. It's a strategy type game, and combat is done differently. It's hard to explain, but damn I like it.

5. It's decent enough though it isn't good enough to play through twice.

Combat engine could use a little polish, and the didn't really need to put that damn grid on every stage. Graphics aren't too stellar either. But the story should be enough to keep you playing. Though that's about the only real redeeming value.

6. it's basically a super robot wars ripoff with a weird targeting system stapled on top of that.

i had fun with it -- i played about half of it. pretty interesting story and attractive character designs. i am not that big into strategy so i got bored with it inevitably.

also it's very, very easy. i'm a strategy retard and i made some really obvious mistakes and i don't think i ever lost a battle.