Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "NGE_Freek" are you still alive ?

1. "NGE_Freek" are you still alive ?

Anyone know if NGE_Freek is still alive or not ? I haven't seen him for weeks and I still haven't gotten my package yet.

Oh wells, anyone that knows where he is..someone tell him to PM or AIM me. Thanks.

-Mo

2. Yes he is. Everytime I turn on my XBox and play Live he's playing PSO. I mean he's on ALL the fricking time. I might turn it on in the early afternoon and he's on. Turn it off at early early morning and he's still on. Somebody needs to help him cause he's addicted bad.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Originally posted by SamuraiMoogle
    Yes he is. Everytime I turn on my XBox and play Live he's playing PSO. I mean he's on ALL the fricking time. I might turn it on in the early afternoon and he's on. Turn it off at early early morning and he's still on. Somebody needs to help him cause he's addicted bad.
    Haha, yeah ditto. Anyway, apparently there are a few people who haven't recieved things or heard from him in a while. I hope everything goes ok with you guys, NGE always seemed like a good guy on AIM/XBL

(oh, and I dunno if this is really the right place for this thread, no offence )

4. There is a PM feature for a reason you know.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

5. His computer is busted, he posts at school. School is out, no computer.

We usually chat on AIM, but I hadn't seen him either, except for about 4 days ago. He sent me a message, but I was asleep, so I didn't respond in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. If he put half the energy into finishing his transactions that he does in PSO, a lot of people would be happier.

It's been 2 weeks since the FOURTH TIME he said he sent my items and I'm still waiting.

We used to chat on AIM but he disappeared as soon as he got my part of the deal.

Convenient...

8. Originally posted by Chux
    His computer is busted, he posts at school. School is out, no computer.
    True-dat. If you don't have PSO i'll relay a message to him for you. Just PM me what you want me to tell him.

9. I tried PMing him..still no response.

I surely do miss talking with NGE_Freek..and I miss my package too .

Please NGE_Freek..if you see this...reply back please.

Someone tell NGE that 88 says "yo".