Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "NGE_Freek" are you still alive ?

1. This is strange - I always had solid transactions with him.

Even the best buisnessman can fuck up every now and then.

Take me for example... I recently screwed over several people on this forum. The experience was so bad that I have officially stopped selling online.

3. You're aware that they're still talking about it in Trade Depot, aren't you? Maybe you ought to go post something in there about it.

*hint**hint*

Not much more to say. The packages have been shipped. They should arrive soon, if not already.

5. Originally posted by 88mph
    Even the best buisnessman can fuck up every now and then.

Take me for example... I recently screwed over several people on this forum. The experience was so bad that I have officially stopped selling online.
    I dunno what you are talking about, you sent me the game when you said you would and I took an extra month due to lazineess.

Long story...

In short, shit happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

8. Word, I don't sell online anymore either :P

I think I owe Bandit a gamecube shirt and some other stuff... well.. owe is to heavy a word... there was no trade or moeny involved. I was just giveing the stuff away :/ Never did. Oh well. I don't even know where half of that stuff is now.

All told, I don't want to sell a bunch of small stuff to build the reputation as a good seller and I can't sell anything worth my time to sell since it'll likely be a pain to ship, cost alot to do so (and pay me) and no one would trust me to do it (I wouldn't trust me to do it). It's not worth it either way.

I think Melf and Dustin are the only people who got anything from me and neither paid much and Dustin had to wait like 2 months.

ºTracer
    o_O