Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Funniest Gaming Journalist

1. Funniest Gaming Journalist

For me, that honor goes to Jeff Green, from Computer Gaming World. All the self-depreciation humor got a little tired sometimes, but that column was always awesome to read. The last page of the mag was always the first one that I saw.

Unfortunately, he's given up the last page spot to a certain Robert Coffey, who I think fills it rather nicely, actually. He's a pretty funny dude himself. Smart, too. His latest diatribe against people who take Magic Online a bit too seriously is great.

In related news, CGW is also the most well written mag out there. I actually feel smarter after reading their reviews and columns. Keep up the good work!

But I must give credit where credit is due. Omfgninjas Shenmue 2 review is probably the funniest review I've ever read. The fact that it was done in such a way while giving the reader all the information he/she would need about the game is really awesome.

That was gold, man.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

yea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	1787  

3. Quit undermining my thread, you slut.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

I've always been a fan of Bill Donohue.

More specifically, the stuff he got away with writing for Ultra GamePlayers is just stupid-funny. To me at least.

5. I always found Jay Boor from IGNPSX/Gamefan.com to be funny.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

6. Originally posted by dog$
    I've always been a fan of Bill Donohue.

More specifically, the stuff he got away with writing for Ultra GamePlayers is just stupid-funny. To me at least.
    Yes!!

I used to love UGP. Stupid-funny is great.

NOW SHADDAP BEFORE I STICK YOU IN THE BOX!!!

7. Hell, Gameplayers and Ultra Gameplayers are the best god damned gaming magazines ever. Too bad PSM is so horrible Super Buddy for life.
    Play Guitar Hero //

8. I agree with you, Omni. Jeff Green takes the cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

Originally posted by OmniGear
    Quit undermining my thread, you slut.
    I was trying to make it more popular, bitch!

10. Shidoshi was hilarious on his gamefan online columns.The wrestling bit with the teletubbies had merolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.