Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone make me a nice Ren?

1. Can anyone make me a nice Ren?

You know, Ren, the guy who was in my every avatar forever. I'm using the one as seen on this page: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/previews/ps2/ssx_3/ but I'm interested to see if anyone could make me something nicer, and a bit more personal should they have a few moments of spare time and the desire to do so. Thanks in advance.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. *bump*

Come on...I'll be your friend.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. I'll try something tonight.

4. I didn't offer before because I admittedly don't draw men very much, but if you find some links to some reference images I could give it a shot. I tried searching for some Ren official art and all the links are broken.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. I did it in B&W at an oekaki board with a mouse.Doing it like that is why I didn't try it earlier. I wanted to try and have something in the background and it probably would have been better if I tried to color it but. . .yeah

edit: I suppose I could have added a scratchy "AFX" to the empty spot on the right =\
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ren.gif 
Views:	501 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	2220  

6. Not bad, not bad. Here is much Ren art, see it and be inspired.

http://www.planetxbox.com/shenmuedoj..._artwork.shtml

You need to bring that motherfucker back as your avatar.

8. Here's my attempt. Tweaked it a lot, but still seems to lack something. I probably just don't know Ren well enough to know what. So suggestions for any changes are welcome. Will try coloring it this weekend, though I'll attach a 2x size version if someone else would like to try. I'm not very good when it comes to coloring.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    Here's my attempt. Tweaked it a lot, but still seems to lack something. I probably just don't know Ren well enough to know what. So suggestions for any changes are welcome. Will try coloring it this weekend, though I'll attach a 2x size version if someone else would like to try. I'm not very good when it comes to coloring.
    He just looks too happy, that's all. Ren needs to look bitter and like he's ready to rob you. He is the pinaccle of masculinity.

10. I couldn't do anything on my computer besides something in that black and white style I'm afraid. =\

side: the concept art and in game images look like two different people.