Thread: Enter The Matrix explains the movie?

1. Enter The Matrix explains the movie?

Allright so I finished the game with Niobe this weekend on normal
    difficulty. All I have to say: this is good. I had fun especially in the second half of the game. I admit the sewers level were long and frustrating. But right after when the movie blends in, it turns out fantastic.

I didn't beat the Oracle's bodyguard at first and the game went on, but Niobe said something like: I think I missed something big. Indeed she did, because when you beat the Oracle's bodyguard, a whoole lot happen with Agent Smith trailing on your ass. Good game really. What I mostly enjoy was the way they told the story of the Logos, a part in which is missing from the movie. The exclusive FMV are neat and movie quality. Plus, you get hot lesbian action! So I finished the game and the last sequence seemed to explain a lot of questions unanswered from the movie.

SPOILER BELOW:

For those who beat the game and saw Matrix Reloaded, I'm sure we all had a common question in mind: How the hell did Neo stop the machines at the very end of the movie?

And it seems (from what I understood) that this part is explained at the end of Enter The Matrix. The Logos released an EMP (electric current remember?) to kill those sentinel bastards. My best guess it that Neo was nearby the shockwave and have absolutely nothing to do with it. The EMP shut down all sentinels. That part I'm pretty sure.

.... but along with Neo?. He did look drained out of energy. Could Neo actually be a machine too, affected by the EMP? A technologically advenced machine, created by the Architect to act closely ressemble a human being. "The One" is not human.

Am I onto something or did I get it all wrong? I guess only Matrix Revolution knows the answer to that.

We have a "spoiler" code here, mon ami. - Bahn

2. An EMP shock would've taken out some nearby ship. I dunno which one it was, but the EMP thing has allready been brought up in the movie thread.
    pwned by Ivan

3. Re: Enter The Matrix explains the movie?

Originally posted by mindfield
    .... but along with Neo?. He did look drained out of energy. Could Neo actually be a machine too, affected by the EMP? A technologically advenced machine, created by the Architect to act closely ressemble a human being. "The One" is not human.

Am I onto something or did I get it all wrong? I guess only Matrix Revolution knows the answer to that.
    i would guess not since in the first one they are rebuilding his muscles and such

a robot wouldnt really have muscles to rebuild
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. My guess is that Neo can exist both inside and outside the Matrix to some degree. His actions in the real world can affect the machines from within their computer "minds".

However, since Revolutions comes out so soon, I won't waste my time or energy trying to speculate too much.

5. mindfield, you would do well to head on over to the offical matrix reloaded thread, in which we've been theorizing these questions, and many more for more than 12 pages, and 492 posts.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...threadid=18357

Anyway, now that you beat the game, be sure to play through it with ghost, for his levels are like A BILLION times better than Niobe, I swear, what the hell was going through their heads when they decided to have Niobe spend the majority of the game running around underground tunnels?

Oh, and I can post the entire script to enter the matrix, if you'd like.

6. tell me more about the hot lesbian action! :jest:

Regus: No, don't do that - send it to those that want it via PM.

7. Originally posted by bahn

Regus: No, don't do that - send it to those that want it via PM.
    Ah, that's understandable, small excerpts are still okay though.

8. Originally posted by Regus
    Ah, that's understandable, small excerpts are still okay though.
    Send one my way. I never beat Seraph and I had to return the rental. I want to know what happens.

9. Originally posted by Regus
    mindfield, you would do well to head on over to the offical matrix reloaded thread, in which we've been theorizing these questions, and many more for more than 12 pages, and 492 posts.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...threadid=18357

Anyway, now that you beat the game, be sure to play through it with ghost, for his levels are like A BILLION times better than Niobe, I swear, what the hell was going through their heads when they decided to have Niobe spend the majority of the game running around underground tunnels?
    Yeah can't wait to play as Ghost, I just finished hacking the matrix and it apparently unlocks the 2-player battles. Thanks for the link to the official matrix thread, I'll take a look for sure.

And Bahn, my warning was obvious enough, I didn't think I had to whiteout the whole segment

10. I find it kind of ridiculous that you have to play the game to fully understand the movie. I plan on buying the game but it's still a little funny that they expect everyone who sees the movie to play the game:P
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453