Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Mario Bros. movie comes out on DVD today

1. Super Mario Bros. movie comes out on DVD today

Widescreen. No extras. Buy it today!

2. Damn, no audio commentary? I wanted to watch it with that to see the exact part where Bob Hoskins says, "... There it is, the end of my career."

3. The lack of an audio commentary kills it. I could just picture the director saying, "Right about HERE is when the movie turns to shit"... while looking at the title screen.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Huh! I thought this was already released on DVD? Oh well, I'm with Lucas when he said that this and the Double Dragon movie were Hollywood's biggest offense towards the gaming industry.

I wish somebody would just localize the SMB anime instead. It probably sucks more than the Kirby anime, but at least it must be better than the live-action crap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giryuuhaku1718-img307x197-102444273027.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	1838  

5. Originally posted by cka being insightful and funny
    Damn, no audio commentary? I wanted to watch it with that to see the exact part where Bob Hoskins says, "... There it is, the end of my career."

Originally posted by Jeremy 3 hours later
    The lack of an audio commentary kills it. I could just picture the director saying, "Right about HERE is when the movie turns to shit"... while looking at the title screen.

Really, if someone said it before you and better, there's no need.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

I'll buy it. I like that movie.

7. I liked it too. *calls boyfriend at work to bring it home tonight*
    Widescreen too, hooray!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. lol, I will skip this. Read the current XBox Nation's interview with John Leguizamo (he played Luigi in Super Mario Bros) if you want a good laugh.

9. Originally posted by 88mph
    I'll buy it. I like that movie.
    Word.

10. Originally posted by AFX
    Really, if someone said it before you and better, there's no need.
    why so bitter?