Thread: Rumors of plots for for Alien 5 and 6

1. Rumors of plots for for Alien 5 and 6

HOLLYWOOD (Zap2it.com) – Time to visit the razor and shave the head again, Sigourney, as the plotlines to "Alien 5 and 6" have now surfaced.

The ultra-successful "Alien" series will have the shaven Sigourney Weaver slotted to play Ripley as she fights off the seemingly indestructible beast. Weaver has previously said she'd be interested in reprising her role, which she has done four times since the original 1979 blockbuster.

She has said, "I'm not interested in returning back to Earth," yet sources say that much of the fifth film takes place when Earth is attacked.

Number five is set on Earth, with the planet under attack from alien warrior drop ships, which made their debut in the original "Alien" movie. In the process they make Earth look like an incubator while attacking, leaving alien eggs around the humans.

That's when Ripley realizes her dreams have played a role in what's happening and she evacuates and confines herself to a cell, but inevitably she will meet her nemesis face to face again.

Number six takes place on the home turf of the navigator of the ship. Aliens are taking over other plants and Ripley finds herself forced to turn to the dark side in order to save civilization.

Odd how it doesn't mention the source. I wonder if this is the same stuff that Jim Cameron and Ridley Scott are supposedly working on.

2. Why are they releasing these unnecessary films?

3. These films are not needed. And it's an idea which would have garnered more interest 17 years ago, after Aliens.

The Alien franchise has officially gone to shit with Alien 3 (which wasn't so bad, but still) and the atrocious Alien Resurrection.

The only Alien movie anyone would want to see now is Aliens vs. Predator, which I personally hope never happens.

4. I loved Resurrection (although the end was pretty "meh"), and am still eagerly awaiting the next ones. Well, so long as they can do such a visually spectacular job like Jean-Pierre Jeunet did. Granted, it damned near seemed like a City of Lost Children reunion, but I loved it all around.

I wonder how these will end up if they get made. I do want to see them regardless, I just hope they're good.

5. I hate the alien world, I hate the acting and I hate the alien design. Needless to say, I won't be anticipating these movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. I would go see it, just because I like the creature.

7. Im there. Although I'm hoping the Alien Vs Predator movie does well when it comes out.