Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awww Crap! My Saturn's battery died!

Just get a 4X VMU and move all your saves there. Although the VMUs can save with or w/o a battery,so whatever.

I like having my PS game saves on my comp with the DexDrive. I've only owned 2 PS mem. cards and I still have every save ever.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Originally posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    well somehow they got on booyaka.com so i imagine theres a cable to let you upload them to your pc.
    There is, but you can also use the DC's online capabilites. Create a booyaka account, email the saves from the DC to yourself, convert them to .dci files (check the Shenmue US -> EUR save conversion faq for info on this), then upload them to your account. Your DC can download the saves from booyaka.

3. OMFG! are you telling me you actually TURN OFF your SATRIN?!??!?!?!?!

4. Originally posted by cigsthecat
    Man, I see that damn screen every time I play my Saturn. Eventually I replaced the battery, but for some reason it didn't take. Boy am I lazy.
    Did you try flipping it?

5. No. Like I said, I'm pretty lazy.

6. Well, flip it. It's entirely possible you put it in wrong -- I think the polarity guides, if they exist, are pretty hard to read.

7. Wow, man, if the battery lasted you 7 years you should be fortunate it had such long shelf life. Since I picked up my current Saturn in '97, I've had to change out the battery about 3 times already.

That's why I archive frequently on my Action Replay cart. REALLY should invest in the legit save cart, though.
    omg TNL epics!

8. Is there any way of playing imports and using a RAM cart at the same time that doesn't consist of installing a regional switch to my Saturn?

9. The 4 in 1 carts should handle that task.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Originally posted by Jeremy
    The 4 in 1 carts should handle that task.
    True, but those carts are not very reliable. BTW, I meant a Memory ROM, not RAM. Silly me. xP