Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamefan's "Graveyard" Games......

1. Gamefan's "Graveyard" Games......

I was hoping people who still have their old Gamefans could list the games covered in the Graveyard section.

I only have like 14 issues of Gamefan, and here are the games covered in the Graveyard section from the issues I have.

SMS: Phantasy Star-Nick Rox (Volume 4 Issue 5)

Genesis: Gain Ground-The Judge (Sept. 2000)

SNES: Skyblazer-ECM (Sept. 2000)

Jaguar: Hyper Force, & Battle Sphere-ECM (Oct. 2000)

Sega CD: Dark Wizard-The Judge (Oct. 2000)

Genesis: Ristar & Vectorman-ECM (Nov. 2000)

Saturn: Prikura Daisakusen-ECM (Dec. 2000)

PSX: Tobal 2-Kodomo (Dec. 2000)

Please add to this list if you can, you know you still have your issues of Gamefan out for the "Gamefan Quotes" thread. Thanks.

2. I just downloaded Tobal 2 on newsgroups. I've been trying to get that game since 98 or 99, couldnt afford BOTH a mod-chip and import at that time. Is the real game completely in English because the one I downloaded is. I wanna try and beat the quest mode, I could only get so far in the first one.

I don't have any of my back issues of Gamefan on me at the time. Is there anyplace that sells back issues? I remember GameCave did back in the day, lost grips of issues when I let someone borrow some.

3. I don't remember which issues but they were within the last year of Gamefan's lifespan: Earthworm Jim, Robo Alest, Skullmonkeys.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

4. from what i remember there really werent that many games in the GY section. for some reason it was never a monthly installment and your list probably makes up most of the games.

5. I think the May 1996 issue had Phantasy Star as the graveyard game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

My Gamefans are all packed away but I remember Halverson doing a Wonder Dog one.

7. Pardon my ignorance, but what's a Graveyard game? I've never read an issue of Gamefan.

8. Interestingly enough, I managed to stumble upon Skullmonkeys after the Gamefan tribute. It was a Blockbuster copy, but I still had a good time with it.

9. SXA, the Graveyard was the retro section, of sorts, for Gamefan.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

That Battletoads arcade game was in one of them, I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.