Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the chick

1. Devin Devasquez gets 7/10.

Chick FuryFox posted gets a 3/10. Would be a little higher if it weren't the grotesquely enormous boobs.

Chick Regus (Anna Ohura?) posted gets a 4/10. Although, if that is Anna, it's a remarkably good picture of her. Normally she'd get a 1.

2. I feel like posting Michelle Branch =D

Pic 1
    Pic 2

I think shes dreamy Not "OMFG HOT" but just cute.
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. It doesn't look like Anna to me.

-for the record, Nadine's chest is real, and they still look great even unsupported (most women that big...ugh). Not that that will change any votes, but it shouldn't be held against her, since I can't post nude pics to prove it.

edit: Michelle Branch -6/10 She'd probably look better if those shots weren't so posed and done up.

4. Nadine Jansen- 5/10 With smaller boobs 6.5/10 they're just too damn big. Other than that she looks cute though.

Chick Regus posted- 7/10 Her boobs are still a bit much but better than Nadine's.

Michelle Branch- 7.5/10 Very cute and has a 'girlfriend' quality. I agree with FuryFox on being a bit too made up though.

Here's Aiko Tanaka

I give her a 8/10. She was also on Howard Stern and dated Eddie Griffin, she said he was an ugly guy but his personality is what attracted her to him. Score one for the ugly guys woohoo!

5. Yuuka!

Thanks, Regus for posting Yuuka! (The same chick in my sig)

Will: Thanks....or something....

6. Originally posted by Will
    Nadine Jansen- 5/10 With smaller boobs 6.5/10 they're just too damn big. Other than that she looks cute though.

Chick Regus posted- 7/10 Her boobs are still a bit much but better than Nadine's.

Michelle Branch- 7.5/10 Very cute and has a 'girlfriend' quality. I agree with FuryFox on being a bit too made up though.

Here's Aiko Tanaka

I give her a 8/10. She was also on Howard Stern and dated Eddie Griffin, she said he was an ugly guy but his personality is what attracted her to him. Score one for the ugly guys woohoo!

By the last name she's obviously Japanse, but why doe she look Mexican?

7. I give Michelle Branch a 9/10-theres just something about her that I really like.

Nadine-3/10-ugh!

Yuuka-8/10-I could never turn down a japanese chick that hot.

Aiko-7/10-She's hot,but I've seen better.

8. Originally posted by Master of 7s
    By the last name she's obviously Japanse, but why doe she look Mexican?
    She's probably Filipina. I see that a lot.
    ----
    Norika Fujiwara, anyone?

9. Originally posted by Will

Here's Aiko Tanaka

Wasn't she a sludgette of the month over on Metal Sludge awile back?
    "Tick-tock"

10. Originally posted by Saint of Killers
    Chick FuryFox posted gets a 3/10. Would be a little higher if it weren't the grotesquely enormous boobs.
    Seriously... they is gross...