Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JPN DC, SS and PS2 goods

1. JPN DC, SS and PS2 goods

Saturn - VO twinstick (boxed and in excellent condition with instructions) [$50]

Saturn - Space Harrier [$20]

Saturn - Dark Saviour [$8]

Saturn - 2D fighter 4MB RAM pack special (Vampire Saviour, SFZ3, XMEN vs SF, MSH vs SF): all in very good condition except MSH vs SF (disc and manual are fine but has a printed backing as it used to come with a RAM cart). XMEN vs SF is the boxed RAM version including the box and RAM cart.[$100] *SOLD*

Dreamcast - (all in mint condition except Zombie Revenge as the case has a tiny hairline crack. All include the spine cards.)
    • Crazy Taxi $10
    • House of the Dead 2 $10
    • Giga Wing 2 $45 *SOLD*
    • Zombie Revenge $10
    • Psychic Force 2012 $10
    • Virtua Athlete 2K $5
    • Carrier $5
    • Capcom vs SNK $10

PS2 - Beatmania IIDX starter pack. Official boxed Konami IIDX controller in excellent condition with all baggies and instructions and Beatmania IIDX 3rd Style. [$100] *SOLD*

I live in the UK so postage costs are not included. If you buy more than $50 worth of games I will cover 30% of the postage costs.

Trades

I'd like the following American games which I will accept as trades for the games above.

Genesis - Shining Force, Contra Hard Corps & Castlevania Bloodlines (hard case versions only, complete and in excellent condition). [$15 each].

Xbox - Toejam and Earl 3 (complete and in excellent condition). [$30]. *SORTED*

Payment methods:

Cash (at sender's own risk) or paypal (standard fees apply).

Thank you.

2. Shit Sidez, that fighter special is a deal and a HALF.

I'd jump on it if I didn't own all four fighters, heh, but seperately they'll run way over 100.

I encourage anyone who's reading this to send him a PM, because he's offering an awesome deal.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Yeah, i'm off to Japan for 2 months this summer and I need the money badly.

I will be selling various rare Famicom, PC Engine, Mark III and PCB games fresh from Akihabara to people on request so watch this space! I will also be selling Japanese music CDs be it from artists/bands, anime soundtracks or OST/ASTs from games.

4. PMs sent.

5. Originally posted by Sidez
    I will be selling various rare Famicom, PC Engine, Mark III and PCB games fresh from Akihabara to people on request so watch this space!
    Coool
    I'll PM you about this nearer the time..
    Parodius series Scoreboards - Oh teh insanity

6. Originally posted by Crafter
    PMs sent.
    Replied mate.

Originally posted by elbarto
    Coool
    I'll PM you about this nearer the time..
    Hey dude, i'll put up a topic on this forum and NTSC-uk as soon as i'm in Japan (June 18th).

7. Re: JPN DC, SS and PS2 goods

Originally posted by Sidez
    PS2 - Beatmania IIDX starter pack. Official boxed Konami IIDX controller in excellent condition with all baggies and instructions and Beatmania IIDX 3rd Style. [$100] *SOLD*
    OT:

Damn, you gave up already?

:OT

8. Re: Re: JPN DC, SS and PS2 goods

Originally posted by Click_Stick
    OT:

Damn, you gave up already?

:OT
    I don't have the time to master it dude and I really needed the money. Besides I now intend to visit Japan every 6 months (and will be spending a year there anyway as part of my university course) so I can play the arcade mixes whenever.

If I can score some more decks I will sell them to manz here so watch this space

9. Two more games added.

Cheers.

Just in case my PMs box fills up, email me at adriennww@yahoo.com to get in touch.

10. hey

Sidez... I'm ready to pay for the Saturn fighter package, but I need you to give me your Paypal info one more time. Check your PM.

Thanks.