Thread: Sega CD mega sale....

1. Sega CD mega sale....

i may be some time soon putting up my entire sega cd collection. it includes a genny2/sega cd 2 combo (no hookups), a genny1,sega cd1 and 32x combo (all hookups) as well as 5 or 6 32x games and over 30 sega cd games (snatcher is not one of them....well not original anyway). id part with it all for around $265 shipped. would anybody want all of this stuff?

2. Well... I'm sure a list of games would help. (As not many people would spend $200 on 30 copies of cosmic carnage if you know what I mean). :P

3. ask and ye shall receive.....

okay for the 32x: ive got night trap, metal head, shadow squadron, virtua racing, virtua fighter and tempo. all mint complete except for shadow squadron which has a little bit of bang up on the box.

sega cd games: sonic cd, lunar 1, lunar 2, tomcat alley, who shot johnny rock, wheel of fortune, the animals, prize fighter, cadillacs and dinosaurs, sewer shark, ground zero texas, nhl 94, silpheed, cliffhanger, rise of the dragon, espn baseball tonight, double switch, dracula, corpse killer, demolition man, mortal kombat, loadstar, kriss kross, ecco tides of time.

also a backup cart and get this. the original uncensored red box night trap!

all games are complete and most are in very good condition.

ive also got some of the rare jems on cdr (like snatcher). i figured i could mention it since i have a big enough deal going on in the first place.

4. If you can't sell the whole package, I'd be happy to offer for the Lunar games.

5. I'll throw an offer your way on Night Trap and the Back-up cart as well as outbid Melf on both the Lunar's. let us know if/when you're willing to let go of items seperately.

6. still up for grabs. id prefer to sell it all together but if you still want the lunars melf send me a pm with your price.

7. PM sent.