Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Jurassic Park IV" on drawing board

1. My version of the story would have to deal with ingen and how the main actors from the first 2 film (Sam Neil and Jeff Goldblum) are trying to take them down. Also throw in a new "secret island" with experiments that are beyond what they intended with the reg dinos (maybe I'll get to see that Raptor/T-rex mix breed for once) and kill off that loser that married Elle and I'll be happy.

Oh yeah, making it R rated and having James Cameron at the helm (can we do that please?) and we'll see JP reinvent itself, bigtime!

Now if they would remake trespasser for pc with better control, I'll be really happy.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

2. Great, they want to bring back John Hammond for the fourth movie.
    Hammond f*cking DIED at the end of the first novel. Gah !!

Jurrasic Park 1 was fantastic. Why ?? Because it actually had a good story (even though said story was missing a few of the elements that made the novel so damn good).

JP 2 sucked butt. JP 3 was decent. JP 4 better have a good storyline. That's all I ask for. No dinos in NY City. No dinosaurs in outer space. No bullshit. Just a storyline on par with JP 1.

- Kabuki

Great, they want to bring back John Hammond for the fourth movie.
    Hammond f*cking DIED at the end of the first novel. Gah !!
    So did Jeff Goldblum's character, didn't stop him from making his return in Lost World. (Of course it was like that in the book Lost World too, but it was a sucky inconsistency either way.)

4. I went in the theaters with no expectations of JP3 whatsoever.

At the end, I came away pleasantly surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. Originally posted by Rick

So did Jeff Goldblum's character, didn't stop him from making his return in Lost World. (Of course it was like that in the book Lost World too, but it was a sucky inconsistency either way.)
    He didn't die in the novel. Ian lived... he just got mangled up... as far as I remember.
    I did read the book, oh, eight years ago...
    - Kabuki

6. Well this is pretty awful news considering the fact that Jurassic Park three is a complete black mark on the whole Jurassic Park name. III was just a blitherinf, incomplete, Hollywood cookie cutter, lets get this done and make money as fast as possible, pile of trash. It was about 1 hour 15 minutes long, a tacked on ending that made no sense. A stupid made up Dinosaur as the main bad creature. Unless Steven Speilberg has anything to do with JP4, expect the same shit.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    Well this is pretty awful news considering the fact that Jurassic Park three is a complete black mark on the whole Jurassic Park name. III was just a blitherinf, incomplete, Hollywood cookie cutter, lets get this done and make money as fast as possible, pile of trash. It was about 1 hour 15 minutes long, a tacked on ending that made no sense. A stupid made up Dinosaur as the main bad creature. Unless Steven Speilberg has anything to do with JP4, expect the same shit.
    Nothing beats the scene in JP 2 when the girl kicks the raptor down.
    Like her 70 pound body could knock that big ass dino over !!
    PLEASE.
    Even the T. Rex in the city scene was more believeable.
    - Kabuki