Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Challenge - June!

1. Swimsuit Special? Oh yeah, I guess I have entered one of these before. I'd be up for another one of those...besides, it is Summer, after all!

2. I guess we could do that. Would you want it to be seperate from the monthly challenge, or just dedicate a month to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. You could make it July's challenge. It's not like the Galleria gets enough traffic anyway that we would need two challenges.

I suppose you could do it like last time, where during the whole summer, the challenge is open...but, I think it'd work okay to be the July challenge.

4. Its a rumble.

A rumble what's occuring in June.

Or July if you change the month.

5. I've never played the game, but for some reason I'm thinking that's a scene interpretation from River City Ransom...?

That dude at the top must have really gotten walloped!

6. It's not a scene interpretation, but it might as well be one.I have a fascination with just the sort of young toughs like those featured in the game and its my favorite game series.

You need to play River City Ransom. Run, don't walk. A River City Ransom game where the entire gangs from the various schools have a go in 10 on 10 rumbles would be the greatest thing ever. =\

7. Nice, Rezo. And I'm game for a swimsuit thing. I was actually trying to make a real contest over at Neomega for it, but not enough folks there. But, I'll hop on that. I did it over the summer, but Fury has a good point wiht the traffic here. But up to you Hero, you're the mod.

So... when do the prizes get sent out?

9. heh, would we get more entries if I start giving out prizes? I mentioned starting prizes if possible, but it won't happen for June.

Maybe for July. I have to see what I can do.

ps. - I have a submission for June. I'll put it up after I get home from work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. Originally posted by 88mph
    So... when do the prizes get sent out?
    I wonder what you're going to get