Thread: Starscape

1. Starscape

http://www.moonpod.com/English/home.php

I have only played the demo of this little game, but it is quite enjoyable. Its like Asteroids with a bit of strategy mixed in.

You control your little spaceship to gather resources and defeat aliens to defend your mothership. The resources you collect can be used to upgrade your mothership or build custom spacepods. The graphics are generic, but the art style is kinda neat. The music is forgettable techno stuff.

I may just purchase the full version of this game.

Try the demo, I highly recommend it

2. *bump*

C'mon People!!! Try it!

3. Hahaha. Getting people to try PC games here, no matter how good, is as close to Impossible Mission TNL as you are going to find.

4. Yes, it is a hard task. Unless the title is Halflife 2 or Doom ]|[ (see how I did that? It's a little tricky but maybe I'll show it to you some day, if you're real good. Oh sure, it's actually the quake symbol, but I'd rather you not point that out.)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I like what I have played so far. The game crashes on me fairly frequently though.

6. Don't worry, I'm downloading it as I type this. I'll tell you what I think once I've gotten a chance to play it.

Edit: Meh, it's alright. I really wish the demo let you play something a bit later on in the game. Some of those screenshots looked pretty cool, but the actual demo was kinda dull.

7. Originally posted by diffusionx
    Hahaha. Getting people to try PC games here, no matter how good, is as close to Impossible Mission TNL as you are going to find.

Did I mention that the full version of this game is called Starscape: Doom Half-life?