Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EBay Auction: A NEW in Box Set of 3 Collectible Zelda: Ocarina of Time Figures!

1. Originally posted by dhowerter
    I'm sorry, I have no way of showing you a pic. and YES, I would buy something that has no pic but is described as NEW in Box and the Box is Mint. I mean, you know the box is MINT cause I just said so, and the figures themselves are in perfect shape cause they're NEW and sealed in the box.

You people are WAAY too picky.
    New/sealed is new/sealed and Mint is Mint. There is nothing really else to say.
    Of course you would buy an item without pictures, cuz you probably know how the item looks. As for your product, we dont. Who cares if its in the box or if its mint. We want to know how it looks like. Thats the WHOLE purpose of pictures.

Its like if I was to sell a shirt on eBay. I can say its new with tags and its blue. Do you know what color shade of blue? It could be a dark blue but what you're looking for is a little lighter blue.

2. Well, they look cool, colorful and very detailed. Essentially , they look EXACTLY like Zelda, Link and Ganon from Ocarina of Time. Ditto with the Master Sword and shield.

The Box is pretty simple except that there is an opening in the front of the box with clear plastic, so you can see all the figures. Hope that helps. :-)

3. nope. need a pic.

4. Originally posted by dhowerter
    Well, they look cool, colorful and very detailed. Essentially , they look EXACTLY like Zelda, Link and Ganon from Ocarina of Time. Ditto with the Master Sword and shield.

The Box is pretty simple except that there is an opening in the front of the box with clear plastic, so you can see all the figures. Hope that helps. :-)
    NOPE!

5. So the figures have blurry 64-bit graphics?

6. Yamcha - Ha, ha :-) No, they look EXACTLY like Zelda, Link and Gannon in Zelda: Ocarina of Time, BUT no blurry textures, very sharp detail and of course 3D modeled in plastic. :-)

Selling items on Ebay without pictures is fucking stupid.

8. 88 mph - Hey, keep your rude mouth to yourself. It so happens I simply can't afford a digital camera and the auctions I have created have done just fine without one, thank you.

I see. picking on a guy because he has a limited income must make you feel like such a BIG important man. Tsk Tsk.

9. At least look around on the internet for the same items and steal a picture.

Step one: Take a picture with a disposable camera.
    Step two: Go to the photo developing place.
    Step three: Ask for the pictures to be burned to a CD.

And I'm not picking on you because of your income, I'm "picking on you" because you're a fucking lunchbox.