Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EBay Auction: A NEW in Box Set of 3 Collectible Zelda: Ocarina of Time Figures!

1. EBay Auction: A NEW in Box Set of 3 Collectible Zelda: Ocarina of Time Figures!

Just listed this cool item on EBay!

Ebay Auction: A NEW in Box Set of 3 Collectible Zelda: Ocarina of Time Figures!

LINK - GANNON AND THE PRINCESS ACTION FIGURES - BRAND NEW!!!

These collectible action figures are brand new - factory sealed!!! Made by BD&A - they are officially licensed Nintendo Collectibles Merchandise. They range in height from 4" - 4 1/2". Besides Link, Gannon, and Princess Zelda, you also get Link's Shield and the Master Sword! :-) The box they are in is in MINT condition.

Don't let this cool piece of Nintendo and Legend of Zelda memoribillia pass you by!!

If you are interested in this item, please check out my auction page here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...egory=348&rd=1

Thanks!

2. So, uhhh...where's the pictures?

3. MVS - SOrry, I don't have a digital camera/scanner. But like I said on the auction page, the item is NEW in Box and unopened. The Box itself is Mint. So don't worry.

4. A tip.

If you're selling anything that you want to get a decent amount for, it helps to get a picture. It can make LOADS of difference in the final price.

I'd find someone who has a digital camera/scanner.
    BTFJ

5. Nah, I've said its NEW in Box, never opened and the box is Mint. What else would you need to know?

6. Originally posted by dhowerter
    Nah, I've said its NEW in Box, never opened and the box is Mint. What else would you need to know?
    We would like to see what we are buying...thats what else we need to know.

Would you buy something that you have no idea what it looks like?

7. No pic, no sale.

8. The poor guy couldn't even find the Ebay.Com thread, you think he can find a digital camera? C'mon.

9. Hmmm....

A cheap version of japhei/neotokyobikerkid/jessicasman7/etc...?

10. I'm sorry, I have no way of showing you a pic. and YES, I would buy something that has no pic but is described as NEW in Box and the Box is Mint. I mean, you know the box is MINT cause I just said so, and the figures themselves are in perfect shape cause they're NEW and sealed in the box.

You people are WAAY too picky.
    New/sealed is new/sealed and Mint is Mint. There is nothing really else to say.