Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Fast 2 Furious - Official thread

1. Re: 2 Fast 2 Furious - Official thread

Originally posted by Korian
    Fast Cars, hot women, kick ass soundtrack, drugs, crooked cops, what more could you ask for in a Movie? This is a perfect Summer film!

The Fast and the Furious was sort of a surprise hit and I enjoyed it, too bad Vin Diesel didn't reprise his role as the dynamic between the two characters would be cool to see again in a sequel.

Gonna check this out Sat!
    Showmanship, talented women, no pop culture references to make people go "BAP BAP" mindlessly. Something that takes some talent to produce, maybe.

Some people don't mind this, and I don't mind once and awhile in smaller doses, but this movie is pure trash to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

One Review

http://www.joblo.com/2fast2furious.htm

Not too shabby

3. uh oh. the movie got horrible reviews. figured as much. looks like shit.

4. lol rice

(Above is my common response to any 2F2F thread. )

5. I went to the movies last night to see Bruce Almighty, and the theatre was full of people going to see this movie. I wasn't a fan of the first, in fact I hated it and was surprised to see it do so well.

6. I went to the first one cause I took my younger cousins. I actually enjoyedit at the theatre. However, the more I watched it, the more I hated it. Mainl cause I think Paul Walker is the worst actor in ages.

Anyway, when to the "ultrascreen" to see this last night. I figure,if I only enjoyed the first one in theatre, might as well enjoy this one. And I did, walker was slightly better, and Tyrese suprised me by being very decent. Decent mindless action/car summr flick.
    your mom

A good silly Summer Movie, mindless fun many unbelieveable moments, but I thought it was a decent follow up to the orignal, manily due to Tyrese and his very charsimatic preformance, along with a good villan played by Cole Hauser. Paul Walker seemed to be slightly better playing a now former cop. The highlight was Eva Mendes she is one of the hottest women I've ever seen a 10+. Glad she got alot of screen time. Worth the money just to see her.

I loved the first one. I actually use the name Diesel in most online games that I can't get Rich in for years now, because of Vin Diesel in this movie. (Unfortunatly, I only liked him in TFTF =/)
    So, obviously, I'm looking forward to this. The Supras in the first one rocked.

Originally posted by cka
    lol rice

(Above is my common response to any 2F2F thread. )
    Sorry I don't understand...

10. I was wondering if this one would be as successful as the first one, and the answer is yes. It made 52 million this weekend. Not bad at all. Now I just need to decide which bootlegger to get it from.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.