Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Fast 2 Furious - Official thread

2 Fast 2 Furious - Official thread

Fast Cars, hot women, kick ass soundtrack, drugs, crooked cops, what more could you ask for in a Movie? This is a perfect Summer film!

The Fast and the Furious was sort of a surprise hit and I enjoyed it, too bad Vin Diesel didn't reprise his role as the dynamic between the two characters would be cool to see again in a sequel.

Gonna check this out Sat!

2. Sorry man, but I dont think I will be seeing this one, at least not in theaters. From all the films this summer 2F2F interests me the least. I wasnt a big fan of the original either, but this time around the idea is even more stupid and cliched than before. Plus I didnt like Walkers character in the first film, and would have preffered to see Vin Diesel to be in the sequel insted.

Sure it will have all the hot cars, chicks and races, but its not really my thing. And for a car chase/crash I will watch MR or wait for Bad Boys 2, that will have a great car chase(by the look in the trailer)

3. You know, I ended up renting The Fast and the Furious one night and, much to my suprise, I enjoyed it. It was a fun, flashy, brainless action movie. That being said, I don't really have much interest in the sequel. Vin Diesel not being in it hurts it (he's not a great actor but he's good at playing a bad-ass). Like Despair said, I didn't like Walker's character either- too bland. I don't want to see him as the sole star this time around.

Me and my friends go to the movies often so if we have nothing else to do one night me may end up watching it. You never know. Maybe it'll suprise me like the original did. But I doubt it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Despair - I thought you were a fan, must have been someone here like Nash who was a big fan.

Dolemite - Was it the all new tricked out version?

Megatron - Nah you should check it out in the theatre.

5. I'm fan of action films, but F&F series doesnt really work for me. You must be thinking of Nash, who enjoeyed the first film alot, and I'm sure will be seeing this one

I'm not saying that I wont see it at all, since I will definately rent it, but I just too busy this summer.

I got the impression that this was more of a straight on action film with less emphasis on the street races, not too sure I look forward to seeing the reviews for this one.

7. Originally posted by Korian
    Dolemite - Was it the all new tricked out version?
    Nah, it was the original DVD release.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I like the R34 GTR and the Evolution.

Worth a DL, methinks.

9. yup, it's me whole enjoyed the first film, so i'll definitely be checking this one out. although it is a bummer not to see vin in this one, i think it's going to be better, since it looks like they're going for all-out car action and less of the undercover subplot of the first.