Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WEREWOLF series DVD, also Newsradio and others!

1. WEREWOLF series DVD, also Newsradio and others!

I need your help, Sony Entertainment has recently put up a list of TV series that people could vote on to be released on DVD.

With a little hard work and a lot of help they where able to get Sony Entertainment to put the Werewolf TV series on the list, so if you could please put a vote in for Werewolf I would greatly appreciate it

Please help a werewolf in need

If you could vote for the Newsradio TV series too Sqoon would be very grateful

VOTE HERE

2. Well, While I never seen the mentioned series, I'll help my Wolf friend with my vote

Cast away !!!

3. Despair you can find a lot of information about the series on www.werewolftv.com, such as pictures, characters and the actors, episode scripts and a ton more stuff as well

Heres a shortcut for the series overview:

http://www.werewolftv.com/overview.htm

The makeup artisted who did the work for the Werewolf series was no other then Rick Baker

4. Newsradio is on the list!! That one gets my top vote, though Werewolf was second.

Hey, Werewolf, think you can edit the title of your thread so that it mentions Newsradio, too? I'd hate to make two seperate threads that both lead to the same poll page.

5. I voted Newsradio as well, you have to pick 5 shows to submit it

As long as Werewolf is one of the 5 votes that is all it needs, so any help is appreciated

6. Interesting.

Did they actually cancel the Werewolf TV series, give it a proper series end, or both? I stopped watching it when they killed off Jonas Skorzeny. (Rather stupid how they wrote him out, too... Skorzeny was played by Chuck Connors, but in all but the first couple of episodes you only saw the back of his head to hide the fact that it wasn't Connors. )
    For a dark man shall come unto the House of God, and the darkness shall be upon him, yea, even within him.

-- From Noctropolis: Night Visions

http://www.darquecathedral.org/images/drkcathedral.jpe http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/mko.jpe

7. They cancelled it and I never got to see the series at the time, so I'm not really sure how it ended... and unfortunately this series is near impossible to find since it was never released on tape or rerun on any channel that I was aware of

8. Ewww that show looks awful, but I will help you out anyways. And with the way DVD is going these days I would not be suprised if it makes it to DVD, everything is coming out on DVD.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. NEWSRADIO?! SWEET!

[edit]Oh snap! They got Soap on there too?

10. is that crazy series i remember with the guy with the Pentagram on his hand? i loved that show. i should probably look at the link...