Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten games that deserve another look

Alex Kidd Jr. Guest

Forgotten games that deserve another look

How about Astal, which is one of the last beautiful 2D platformers ever made? Granted, it came out early in the Saturn's life cycle in a box that didn't even have a side lable, but it was still a beautiful game to play, listen to, and look at. Man, I miss the hand drawn games of old like Astal...

2. This is like the 85th time we've seen this topic. Prepare to be bitched out.

Alex Kidd Jr. Guest
    Oh, sorry. Mods feel free to delete this post. However, if people would LIKE to respond then that would be cool

4. If you want to talk about forgotten games that you think deserve another look, watch NeoZeedEAter closely and follow his example. An informative and entertaining post will always go over better than "Hey, remember Astal?". Everyone here knows Astal already.

5. Herzog Zwei! We need a sequel technosoft, unless you're dead already!

Everyone that hasn't played it yet go do so. Might not be as good as starcraft or any other AAA recent RTS but it has it's upside still, no doubt about it.

6. Actually, I thought one look at Astal was all that was necessary.

7. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    This is like the 85th time we've seen this topic. Prepare to be bitched out.
    That's a pretty conservative number.

8. Damn! Alex Jr. came and went rather fast....

9. Seven FOrce:
    I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I'm dying to find out, who is that girl in the black bikini in your avatar?
    Right, because if anything validates the existance of a handheld piece of shit, it's taking those shitty handheld games and placing them on a screen big enough so that the inherent flaws of the software is visible to all humans. Including Ray Charles.

Thats actually a signature...

And... OMFG TEH TWELVE YEAR OLD!!1