Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: REZ, IKARUGA, FRAME GRIDE, MODDED PSONE-$30, FFT MILLENIUM $35 + alot of other stuff

1. FYI, he also told me he was going out of town last week, and that if I wanted him to ship before he left I should pay quickly. So I did, and my Saturn arrived four days later. So don't fret.

I wish he used some bubble wrap or something, but all's well that ends well, and I'm very happy with the transaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. I remember something about that also but this was a couple weeks back when I had deals going on with like 10 people at once.

3. I got my games today.

Twisted Metal 1
    Jet Grind Radio

Some advice to Michael for the futer...

I payed 15 bucks shipped for both of these which isnt a great loss however others might have gotten somewhat pissed.

Twisted Metal 1: is in decent shape but list "greatest hits" games as that in your lists in the futer. (I know you said this wasnt big box and i am fine with it not being so)

Jet Grind Radio: This is in anything but great shape, the case has sticker residue very apparent on it and the disc is scratch city..

Split up evenly I probably only payed 5 for this but a new one still sealed is $9.00 on Ebay.

People here are collectors and want things truely mint or in execellent condition if listed as such, think about this before listing something as in great shape if others that are more anal about these things might not consider it as such.

Also, clean your discs before sending them out.

This post is not to trash you but to help you keep a good reputation as a trader here if you plan on continuing to do so, im not angry just a little dissapointed and think you are a good honest guy but perhaps not used to our higher standards here.

4. I think he made an honest mistake on that TM thing. In his post, he said "none of my games are 'greatest hit' style rereleases without it being noted"

Now, maybe he did that to make it look like an honest mistake, but

5. We cleared up the "Greatest Hits" thing in a PM so that wasnt really an issue as I dont really care.

I was simply mentioning that he should include that in the list as others might not think to ask and then end up mad about it.

6. Originally posted by JMET
    We cleared up the "Greatest Hits" thing in a PM so that wasnt really an issue as I dont really care.

I was simply mentioning that he should include that in the list as others might not think to ask and then end up mad about it.
    If he's back then I'm still waiting for a PM knowing he got my payment from Friday...
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. I doubt he is back, he sent mine media mail which is known for being slow as hell..

8. Oh ok. Damn TNL dosen't tell me when my PM box is full or not, and I haven't been having the best luck getting a hold of sellers lately.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

9. Anyone else get there stuff yet and what are your thoughts?

He hasnt replied here to my thoughts so ive been wondering..

10. I hope he comes back. I'm interested in Rez.