Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: REZ, IKARUGA, FRAME GRIDE, MODDED PSONE-$30, FFT MILLENIUM $35 + alot of other stuff

1. Yea, he's back, I got my PM's from him on Sunday and my stuff came in today.

Overall, the quality was pretty good. The Mario 64 box was a bit smashed, but I blame it on the horrible material nintendo used for those boxes, because it's very frail. The cart and manual are perfect, though.

The FFT guide is perfect, except for some pages that fell out near the end, but the guide has no rips or tears and the pages went easily back in (the ones that fell out, about eight pages, are still stapled together so they easily go back in).

I wouldn't hesititate to do business with him again, he's a good seller.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. Michael Richards is an honest dude. I bought his modded DC from him and got it relatively quickly. Of course, the packing wasn't the most secure, but meh, it worked. That's all that matters.

But now, I'm in the market for another modded DC as my daughter broke the one I just bought off Michael. If anyone has any leads, please let me know.

3. Yeah, no problems here either. Thanks Mike.

4. sorry for the break in contact for anyone interested, ive been on vacation recently and just got a summer job, so i havent been on the internet hardly at all. i now know that my little sister got into dreamcast while i was at college, hence any poor condition of the USA games. i am very sorry for the miscommunication on my part and i assure all readers that this is not the case with anything else on my list. basically, all the games have been in a large box since i got home from school and i went through them to make the original list, but other than that havent really looked at them too much. ive always kept my games in very good condition, so this wasnt something that i had worried about. thanks to those who pointed out any missteps that i had made and ive done everything i can to rectify any situations that couldve potentially happened by selling all the stuff in lower quality condition locally (as well as all the domestic stuff, which is all that my sister will touch). so, i hope that this is the last time that i have to update this, and that you all will buy the rest of my stuff. ive tried to price everything at appealing prices and ill be in contact through pm and email whenever you guys are interested. thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

oh yeah, and specify the shipping youd like! i have no problem using whatever shipping method you guys prefer, but let me know in the pms, or ill usually go with the cheapest. also, thanks to everyone that ive dealt with thus far, i greatly appreciate both your trusting of me as a seller and your interest in my games.

one last thing, id sell all thats left for $150. just something to keep things interesting, either way, thanks for reading!

5. someone has taken me up on the $150 deal, so thanks very much to everyone that has bought stuff from me up to this point and sorry to anyone that reads this thread and then comes to this post. im not going to delete the thread until the transaction goes through, just because this took a long time to write up and if for some unforseen reason things dont work out, i dont want to type it all up again. thanks again for reading.

6. I'll take Mario Advances 2+3, as long as you have the boxes and all the instructions/papers etc. in good condition. PM me with the details if they're still available.

If it doesn't go through I'll take the FFT millenium thing.

8. Can you lower the price on that modded PS1?

I'll take it if the $150 deal doesn't work out.

9. my $150 lot customer lost interest as i was on vacation for the better part of june, july, and early august, so now that im back, everything is for sale again. please, for heaven's sake, buy all of this. and if anyone buys the whole lot for $150, you will, in addition to receiving the collection of games, receive one prop from me. as always, thanks for reading and have a good august, ill be checking back periodically.

Quote Originally Posted by 88mph
    If it doesn't go through I'll take the FFT millenium thing.
    ____