Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: REZ, IKARUGA, FRAME GRIDE, MODDED PSONE-$30, FFT MILLENIUM $35 + alot of other stuff

1. I think I'll snag that third party dealie that lets you play import games on the PSX, if you're still around.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. for heaven's sake, buy all of this stuff and please dont pm me saying that you want something and then never send me any more messages, it is extremely dissapointing and causes confusion on what items I can offer to others. thanks again for reading and please, help a brofre out, I leave in a week and a half.

3. I'll take HOTD2 if you haven't got anyone who wants it yet.
    Subatomic Brainfreeze, Licensed Professional

4. pm sent

5. pm sent

6. someone has made me an offer for everything that is left and I am 99 point one million percent sure that it will go through with no problems. for anyone that has done business with me up to this point, thank you very much and I hope that you enjoy your games/peripherals, and to those interested in what is left, I am sorry, but someone has beaten you to the punch. I will take this thread down after the weekend, but Ill leave it up until monday for anyone that is still curious or has replied to the original thread. thanks again and hope that you all had a good summer.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Richards
    someone has made me an offer for everything that is left and I am 99 point one million percent sure that it will go through with no problems. for anyone that has done business with me up to this point, thank you very much and I hope that you enjoy your games/peripherals, and to those interested in what is left, I am sorry, but someone has beaten you to the punch. I will take this thread down after the weekend, but Ill leave it up until monday for anyone that is still curious or has replied to the original thread. thanks again and hope that you all had a good summer.
    I talked to you about the hotd boxset over a week ago but you never gave me an address to send the check and I've pmed you multiple times, so could you pm me your address, thank you.