Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REZ, IKARUGA, FRAME GRIDE, MODDED PSONE-$30, FFT MILLENIUM $35 + alot of other stuff

1. REZ, IKARUGA, FRAME GRIDE, MODDED PSONE-$30, FFT MILLENIUM $35 + alot of other stuff

this is an updated version of an old thread with stuff added...ill sell the lot of it for $150 plus shipping or each thing individually.

its taken me forever to get around to typing this up, because there's a lot of stuff to be sold. basically, i no longer have the money/interest to keep playing games, so im going to sell everything that doesnt still get use (nes, snes, gamecube by my lil sis). ill update this post with more detail in the future, but all games are in the condition that i bought them in, with all packaging unless otherwise noted. ive been pretty serious about the games for a while and kept all my games and game related stuff in pristine shape up to this point, with some exceptions (the most heavily played games are naturally going to get a lil worn). none of my games are 'greatest hit' style rereleases without it being noted. im not going to list prices, because i havent followed games at all since leaving for college, just make offers and if they seem fair, youll get your game. ill accpet paypal or money orders, sorry no trades. watch for updates to this thread and somebody buy the 2 radiohead vhs' and the smashing pumpkins one. ill add to this soon, but pm me for offers or questions.

DREAMCAST
    -MODDED DREAMCAST- SOLD
    -DREAMCAST HARDWARE-
    -two first party keyboards- no box-$5 each

-EUROPEAN copy of REZ-$30

-JAPANESE DREAMCAST GAMES-
    -FRAME GRIDE-$30
    -POWERSTONE-$10
    -IKARUGA-$30
    -HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 BOX SET W/GUN- comes with japanese gun-$20
    -GUNBIRD 2-SOLD
    -CAPCOM FAN DISC-SOLD
    -SOUL CALIBUR-$15
    -STREET FIGHTER 3: THIRD STRIKE-SOLD
    -MARVEL VS CAPCOM-$10
    -MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2- superficial scratches, works beautifully-$10

-USA DREAMCAST GAMES-
    -VIRTUA TENNIS-SOLD
    -JET GRIND RADIO-SOLD
    -TYPING OF THE DEAD- some very light scratches-SOLD

SEGA SATURN
    -MODDED SYSTEM- bought it without the box, so don't have it.-SOLD
    -ST KEY- lost the box to this, sorry-SOLD
    -ANALOG CONTROLLER +NIGHTS GAME- perfect shape, still have special nights box-$10

PLAYSTATION
    -MODDED SYSTEM- not a psone, but one from right before the stealth mod was needed. have the box, but only controller is blue dual shock.-$30
    -official memory card- has a '1' sticker on the sticker part-$3
    -another, clean official memory card-$3
    -a third party memory card-$2

-JAPANESE PS1 GAMES-
    -STREET FIGHTER ZERO 3-feel like shit selling this one, my second copy, perfect shape(unlike the last one).-$10
    -FINAL FANTASY TACTICS MILLENIUM COLLECTION- only thing opened are playing cards with the characters on them.-$35
    -STRIDER 2- if you care about game packaging, this game is worth getting japanese, includes strider 1 and 2 in japanese.-$10
    -MINA NO GOLF (HOT SHOTS GOLF 1)- still a great game, US GAME IN JAPANESE CASE, GO FIGURE.-$5
    -BUSHIDO BLADE-$5

-USA PS1 GAMES-
    -CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT-SOLD
    -FINAL FANTASY TACTICS- has red line through bar code on the back.-SOLD
    -ARMORED CORE (original)-SOLD
    -DRIVER-SOLD
    -TWISTED METAL 2-minor scratches-SOLD
    -TWISTED METAL 1-SOLD
    -RETURN FIRE- perfect shape, big box-SOLD

NINTENDO 64
    -SYSTEM- still in good shape, not mint, but very good shape.-$20 w/all hardware
    -MOD DEVICE- slips into the cart slot, allowing the play of foriegn games.-$5
    -GREY CONTROLLER- not in bad shape at all, somewhat new.
    -BLUE CONTROLLER- lousy shape, ill admit it.
    -4MB RAM EXTENSION- no box

-USA N64 GAMES-
    -PAPER MARIO-SOLD
    -SUPER MARIO 64-SOLD
    -JAMES BOND 007- no box (feels real wierd selling this one)-SOLD
    -ZELDA GOLD OCARINA OF TIME- GOLD BOX AND CART-SOLD

-JAPANESE N64 GAMES-
    -MARIO GOLF-$10
    -MARIO TENNIS-$10
    -STARFOX 64-$10
    -WAVERACE 64-$10

-GAMECUBE JAPANESE GAMES-
    -PIKMIN-$10
    -MARIO SUNSHINE-$10
    -LUIGI MANSION-$10

...phew, buy it all, please.

2. check your pms

3. Speaking of PM's, you should check YOUR F/S thread.

4. Check said PMs
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Youve got an interested little lady! Oh yeah, and a new PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. You've got a PM, sir.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. update june 9th

okay, i hope that ive gotten back to everyone that has sent me private messages and if not, send me another or reply to this. please make me offers on this stuff, because i hate coming with prices, as ive been out of the gaming loop for sometime and hate feeling like im either asking too much or not getting enough for my games, just suggest a fair price and ill sell you my stuff. also, once i figure out how to edit my original post, ill add a turbo grafix-16 and the Bonk game, as well as a thing that lets you connect your dreamcast memory card to the computer for downloads and editing of save icons( itll be cheap too). so everybody buy my stuff and enjoy it soon. ill try to check up on this as often as i can and thanks for reading.

8. updated, thanks to everyone who has bought stuff from me and everyone else needs to buy all of the other stuff on my list.

9. If the Mario 64 is complete, I could be interrested.

PM with a price, because I hate offering a price. If I make it too low, the seller gets insulted, because I know ten dollars for that game would be an insult.

But it's how much I'd offer, and you'd laugh at it, so I'll let you name a price and we'll work from there.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. I sent you a PM as well.