Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Huge basement sale!!! Stuff added & prices dropped 6/20/03

1. Originally posted by Criticom
    Well, what systems are you looking to get stuff for? Then I'll be able to offer you some stuff with a bit more ease.
    Any system, I suppose! I do have a wanted list up on the GTZ web site, if you'd like to check it out:

http://gametz.com/users/mattman

I haven't updated it in a while, though, so I'm sure there are things I've left out. I wouldn't mind some good GBA games, if you have any that you don't want

2. Hmm... I didn't see anythign I have on your wanted list. And no, I don't have any GBA games for trade. Oh well... Thanks anyway. But I guess I'll have to pass this time.

3. Wasn't Phelios made by Namco?

I'm interrested, PM with a little bit more detail about the game. Someone listed it on their top 50 Genesis games thread, and it got my attention.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Phelios is a neat little shooter that was indeed made by Namco. Cool game at a great price.

Buy Matt's stuff! He's a great fella and very trustworthy.

5. Roufuss - yes, Phelios is a very good shooter. It reminds me a lot of Dragon Spirit, but without the bomb attacks. The game is a steal at $3 - it may not be rare or expensive but it's a lot of fun. My copy is complete and pretty darned close to mint, BTW.

Oh, and Melf, I just realized that I completely forgot to respond to your last PM! I'll go do that right now

6. Sega CD please! I've got a model 2 Genesis that's lonely without it's other half, and I hate to see a system cry.

Good working shape and all, I presume...?

James

7. Bad news on the Sega CD front - I was just about to sell it to another fellow, but upon testing it I couldn't get it to work. I remember it running happily before I put it away a year ago, so I'm really not sure what's happened!

Needless to say, it's going in the trash bin. Sorry everyone

Obviously, I will make sure to test everything before sending it - it's been a long time since I've had the chance to use any of this stuff, and I don't want to take the chance that there will be any trouble with it.

8. Ok, just dug up (and posted) a bunch of new stuff. For those who've already read my sale posting, here's a rundown of what's new:

Dreamcast:
    Gigawing (US, comp)
    Bust-a-Move 4 (US, comp)
    DC-X disk (loose)

PCE/TG16:
    Dragon's Curse (US, loose)
    Vigilante (US, loose)
    Neutopia (US, loose)
    Columns (JP, loose)
    Shanghai II (JP, comp)

PSX:
    Silhouette Mirage (US, comp)

NES:
    Tiger Heli (US, comp)

PC:
    Ultima VI
    Ultima: 2nd Trilogy

misc:
    Rockman 5 hint book
    Rockman 'encyclopedia' book
    Rockman drama CD
    Rockman X OST
    Civilization hint book

Also, since I had the Sega CD problem yesterday, I took the time to test out all the hardware and carts I'm selling to make sure they work (yes, they all do!). I don't want to waste enyone's time by getting theit hopes up only to find that there's a problem right before I'm supposed to send the stuff.

9. Alright, you've got a deal on the Phelios. Send me a PM, I think my box isn't quite full yet.

And that Rockman Encylopedia... I'd assume it's got MM 1-6, and MMX? Because I don't think 7 or 8 were around by X, but possibly 7 was.

How many pages is it?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. Roufuss, you've got a pm

The Rockman book covers the 6 NES/FC games, the 5 Gameboy games, and the first Rockman X. It was printed in '94, a little before Rockman X2 was released. Rockman 7 is listed as coming soon, with a list price of 9800 yen (ouch!). It's got 119 pages altogether.