Thread: Just a few games for sale

1. Just a few games for sale

I have a few games that I would like to try and get rid of again...I'm not listing the ones I already have multiple times, but just a few new ones that maybe someone would be interested in.

Playstation:
    Grandia- very light scratches, works great, original case and manual
    $15 shipped traded
    Koudelka-discs only, multiple scratches on all 4 discs, they all
    work $7 shipped

PS2
    X2: Wolverines Revenge- light scratches that are not even noticible except for 2 that don't really look like scratches, the game works perfectly and hasn't even been played very much. $23 shipped sold

I have 5 or 6 PC games that I would sell for $15 shipped, they are all pretty old so if anyone is remotely interested then let me know and I will tell you what they are, I just don't feel like listing them right now.

the prices listed are for priority shipping to US residents. if you want regular first class shipping it will just be $13 and $6 $13 for Grandia, Koudelka and the PC games respectively.

Reply here, PM, or e-mail me (cloud@neomega.net) if you are interested.

2. Dude, maybe your stuff doesn't sell because your prices blow. Koudelka sells for $10-12 complete on Ebay and new for $19.99 - $24.00. Why would someone pay you $13 for scratched loose discs? Grandia is a bit more reasonable, but still too high. And these are *ebay* prices. For example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=11056 - koudelka complete, $10.00

I don't want to rain on your parade, but games aren't worth what you think they are, they are worth what people will pay for them.

3. prices were lowered some and I added X2 for PS2...anyone interested?

4. ...

I'm interested in Grandia, anything in my thread you'd want to trade for?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. not really, I've either owned most of them at one time or have no interest in them at all...If you just really don't want to buy it and just trade I might decide on something that I could probably get more use out of.