Thread: Super Robot Spirits

1. Super Robot Spirits

Cartridge: A
    Box: A
    Manual: A
    Inserts: A

A - EXCELLENT | B - VERY GOOD | C - GOOD | D - FAIR | F - POOR

Super Robot Spirits is a 1-2 player mech fighting game. Fans of Gundam will find this to be an enjoyable action packed fighter. Super Robot Spirits is a 3-D fighting game featuring mech robots. It takes place in the future when all combat is taken on by giant mecha robots. It features over six Mech robots, each equipped with its own unique arsenal of weapons and combos -- and when we say unique that's exactly what we mean. The Master Gundam robot, for example, fights Drunken Fist Kung Fu, a style featured in Jacky Chan's Drunken Monkey and Drunken Master 2 movies. For those of you who haven't seen the films, Drunken Fist fighting looks exactly as it sounds -- like a drunk person fighting. It's quite humorous.

The robots in the game can each do many moves in which they can combine punch and kick with weapons. It's possible to combine moves, the result being an entirely different super attack.

You are bidding on a VERY HARD TO FIND IMPORT Super Robot Spirits by Banpresto for the Nintendo 64. Inorder to play this, your system must be able to play IMPORT games. Item comes with box, manual, plastic inner box, inserts and cartridge. Box has some minor corner wears but nothing major. Cartridge is still in its original plastic bag.

Offer me. I accept PayPal, Cash (at your own risk), Money Order, or Personal Check (5-7 day clearing). You can check my feedback on eBay [link in sig].

2. Picture of Front box..

3. Picture of ALL contents..

4. anyone?

5. *bump*

6. What are you asking? Just curious, I mean I am interested but not enough to deny me my PCB by putting that money towards this.

7. $60? Its negotiable