Thread: Shining Soul GBA

1. Shining Soul GBA

Full copy of Shining Soul, Euro edition, complete in English. Box is as close to perfect as it can get, full instructions and various bits of random advertising, and a cartrige with a red lizardman taking up one of four save slots.

Sega does Diablo, essentially. The big flaw of the game is the save system, you can save at any time but if you turn off the power it's back to level one of the dungeon. Not having 45+ minutes for some of the later dungeons I might as well just dump it on an interested party.

So anyway, you dive down deep into dungeons smacking monsters around and finding loads of goodies. You can warp out with an item and warp back to the exact spot you left, which is nice and handy for emptying the inventory. Four characters to choose from, a good variety of items to equip to them, and lots and lots of monsters.

I figure it's worth $40-ish, but trades are nice too. Anyone got a spare R-Type Delta?

James

2. What kind of stuff are you looking for to trade?

i have the stuff in my sale thread, plus a few ps2 games and various ps1 shooters and rpgs (not rtype delta however).

3. Hmm... Don't see anything in the list that sets my heart on fire, primarily because I've got most of it. I mostly do shooters, RPGs, and oddball stuff, with the occaisonal platformer thrown in for good measure.

I think Shadow Hearts is the only PS2 RPG I'm looking for at the moment, and Tactics Ogre the only GBA one. Other than that I'm pretty well set.

James

4. ...

James I got a Shadow Hearts for 20 bucks shipped, complete and in great shape. Check my thread.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. What, nobody cares? $40 was an estimate, make me an offer and I'll move this thing. It's in great shape and it's a Euro import. How can you resist?

James

6. I'd love to have it, but I'm a poor bastard You wouldn't happen to be interested in anything on my available list here would you? I'd be willing to give multiple items from there
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.