Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two sketches (nipple... erm, kinda)

1. the cool thing about art classes is it gives you 'real-time' experience. You figure out the best way of getting drawings done that fits you. Some people dig the 'circles' approach to getting a figure laid out; some don't. The only way for you to know is to take a class and find out what feels best just by doing.

Like I had a life drawing teacher who taught us a specific way of drawing, and when she reviewed out stuff, she liked my gestures (where she didn't give us guidelines) and finished stuff from the beginning of the semester (when she told us to just draw, not how). She wound up telling me to do what I was doing because it suited me. Try to remember that - it's one thing to look at guides for instruction, but if it doesn't feel comfortable, don't think you have to draw that way because it's the right way to draw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Andy, how old are you?

Andy, if you want some help with facial expressions, maybe this image will help you a little:

PS: If it looks familiar to some of you, it's because I saved it onto the computer when someone posted it a long time ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facial expression reference..jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	2102  

4. Originally posted by MVS
    Andy, how old are you?
    17 Explains a lot, eh?
    Originally posted by Tones
    Andy, if you want some help with facial expressions, maybe this image will help you a little:
    Thanks

Originally posted by Tones

PS: If it looks familiar to some of you, it's because I saved it onto the computer when someone posted it a long time ago.
    She's pretty hot, I'd hit it.

6. Tones is back! And he brings cute facial expressions! =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. "the female body is about the most fun thing to draw ever"
    So right.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

8. Originally posted by Tones
    Wow she's a human emoticon, a cute one at that.