Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Li VS Mark Dacascos in Cradle 2 The Grave and other Jet Info

1. Jet Li VS Mark Dacascos in Cradle 2 The Grave and other Jet Info

Well, In interview, Jet Li confirmed that Mark Dacascos will be fighting against him in upcoming Cradle 2 The Grave, that coming out later this year.

Follow this link for the interview with Jet Li, and other info about his upcoming films, including Hero.

http://www.chud.com/news/april02/april22cradle3.php3

Wow, This is excellent. I'm huge fan of both, and its such a great idea to setup the match between them

2. Sounds cool. I can't wait for the next Li movie to hit. Jackie Chan's new movie (The Tuxedo) doesn't hit until October so it looks like I will be waiting awhile for a new Li or Chan movie.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

3. .... Jet Li is the man...

... that is all...

4. I really can't wait to see Mark in this movie... him and Jet Li head to head! I think that his role in Brotherhood of the Wolf was a waste of acting talent and his martial art skills, so hopefully, this'll make up for whatever that was before. Hey, don't forget, Kelly Hu's in this too. (-;

5. I'm curious as to why this isn't in the cinemia board? Anyway this is cool ass news.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

6. This is a very old thread. And it was originally posted in Cinema board. I wonder why it had poped out in Anime forum now?

7. I wonder that too. Maybe because Jet's so animated when he fights...

8. MODS ON CRACK! MODS ON CRACK! *

* in Harry Knowles' "MAN IN SUIT" manner

9. So that explains why the sig text blends with the background...

10. Post in feedback about it. Bahn obviously forgot to check the GO theme before going live with that.