Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "GameBoy is for 10 year olds"

1. Is the N-Gage capable of mobile online gaming?

2. What a bunch of dumbshits. The Gameboy system as a whole is older than 10 years. The NeoGeo alone is only a few years younger and not by much.

Stupidasses.....
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. I played the stupid Ngage at e3........and wow, it was a piece of shit. The graphics were asstacular, the screen was TINY, the sound was shitty as hell. $300 is a little bit too much to be asking for a cell phone that has those crazy MOVING PICTURES! I was coming into the nokia place with high hopes, but after playing it.....and then finding out how much they wanted for it....I just laughed. This thing is going to fail, miserably.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I hate cell phones also, and to think.. I carry 2 with me at all times...

But damn they are convenient...

5. Shit, I'll whip out my GBA SP. Who would bring a GBA to a bar anyways? You're there to drink and socialize, not play games. I'll whip out a GBA on campus or if I am waiting for a bus/train.

6. Originally posted by diffusionx
    Talk all you want about how "real gamers" enjoy the shit or what not, but like StriderKyo said, do you watch Little Mermaid every day because it's such a great movie? Not really.
    Does Aladdin count? Because I don't think The Little Mermaid is all that great, but Aladdin is a fantastic movie. I would love to watch it all the time, but unfortunately there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I'd like to.

7. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Does Aladdin count? Because I don't think The Little Mermaid is all that great, but Aladdin is a fantastic movie. I would love to watch it all the time, but unfortunately there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I'd like to.
    Agreed.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

8. Well, my chances of buying an N-Gage went further down. They were pretty low already considering that the thing costs $300.

Nokia seems to secretly lack faith in this product.

9. If Nokia knew what they were doing, they would cancel the N-Gage, cover their losses on development and save themselves from embarassment. But it seems rational thinking is not one of Nokia's strongest point.

10. DiffusionX:

I find it funny that you called the people playing GBA SP dorky, yet you went home to a video game message board to post about it and seem cool?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)