Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random games for sale or trade *Updated*

1. Random games for sale or trade *Updated*

I've got some various games lying around that I need to get rid of.
    Prices DO NOT include shipping!
    1) Serious Sam: The Second Encounter - PC - Comes in the small box (edges and corners are beat up). Has original jewel case with manual (wear/tear on back of manual). --- $8

2) Unreal Gold - PC - Jewel case with front and back inserts, manual is supposedly on the CD. Stickers/sticker residue on case. --- $3

3) Dragon Warrior I and II - Gameboy Color - 1 cart (black), cart only (no plastic case), part of a sticker left on back of cart. --- $10

4) Toukon Retsuden 4 - Import Dreamcast - Has the game CD, manual, spine card, and a "Dream Point Bank" certificate. Some sticker residue/white crap left on spine and front of case. --- $10

I also have a KB Jamcam 3.0, it's a really basic digital camera. Some specs: runs on 9V battery, max resolution is 640X480 and it holds a whole 8 pics at that setting, has a flash, connects via serial or USB port. I have the camera, the serial and USB cables, instruction manual, and the software CD (Windows/Mac). I do NOT guarantee Win XP compatibility as you probably need updated software for that. I only used this thing two times and it seemed to work fine. --- $10

Feel free to get in touch with me in this thread or by e-mailing me at isaack82@hotmail.com (I don't use Private Messages here). As for trade offers, I'd be most interested in stuff for DC, GBA, or the PC (games or hardware). I used to have references on this board but they may be gone. My Ebay username is isaac88mph, you can check my feedback there. I ship USPS with delivery confirmation, $4 for first item then $1 additional for each item beyond that. Oh and if you really need pictures of some of the items (to see condition etc) I can do that for ya.

Thanks for looking!

2. I'm interestedi nthe cheap-o digi cam. Do you have a link to some more info of it. I'd be interested in trading (What DC games are you interested in aquiring?). And if you could get pictures of it. That'd be cool. if not. That's ok too. One more question. Does it have internal memory to store the pictures? Or do you use a floppy disk? Also, I didn't get that, you do or don't have the software CD? (If not, do you need the software to transfer to the PC?) Thanks.

3. Originally posted by Criticom
    I'm interestedi nthe cheap-o digi cam. Do you have a link to some more info of it. I'd be interested in trading (What DC games are you interested in aquiring?). And if you could get pictures of it. That'd be cool. if not. That's ok too. One more question. Does it have internal memory to store the pictures? Or do you use a floppy disk? Also, I didn't get that, you do or don't have the software CD? (If not, do you need the software to transfer to the PC?) Thanks.
    I just e-mailed you back with pictures and answers.

4. Thank you.

I replyed to your reply (twice). :-p

5. Given anymore thought to Samba?

6. *bump* Feel free to send me some trade offers.

7. Added a few N64 games.

8. I'm still interested in the JamCam. I could get you a complete Ooga Booga (DC, I think that was one of the games you were intersted in, right?). Let me know. :-p

9. Originally posted by Criticom
    I'm still interested in the JamCam. I could get you a complete Ooga Booga (DC, I think that was one of the games you were intersted in, right?). Let me know. :-p
    Sorry, that wasn't one of the games on that list I sent ya. :kirby:

10. Ahh, ok. As you can tell, I don't have the list anymore. :'(