Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Doa Xxx

1. Doa Xxx

I have a couple of friends in Asia and they just told me that there is another version of DOAXBV called DOA XXX.

I don't know if you'll believe this or not but this new game is said to be a cracked version of DOAXBV; You start of with 99 million Zacks, you can view the gravure movies in slow mo, all the swimsuits are priced at 1 Zacks each, and the NUDE PATCH is ON!!!

They say it can be played with your current saved files and just boot in your normal copy of DOAXBV to revert back to seeing the girls in their swimsuits.

If you guys want proof I'll ask them for some. I could probably see it for my self in screenshot form this Thursday or Friday.

Plz don't ask me to get you this new (pirated obviously) version of the game! These guys are merely web buddies and are very secretive about their identities. They DID NOT make this copy but are merely the consumers and my informants, kapish?

Anyway, is this old news or new? I can't assume I'm the only one here with Asian friends.

2. Well, the nude patch is old news, but this is the first I've heard of this "version" of the game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. The nude patch went against the whole point of the game funny enough.
    Play Guitar Hero //

4. ?

5. Originally posted by Sl1p
    The nude patch went against the whole point of the game funny enough.
    I'm assuming it's because the whole game is supposed to be one big tease, like you're so close but so far away.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

6. Originally posted by Videodrone
    ?
    Play Guitar Hero //

7. There's also a hentai game called Sexy Beach 2, which copies all of the gameplay of DOAX and adds in nudity... and other things commonly associated with hentai games. I saw news and screenshots of it over at insertcredit.com. The models are less than DOA quality for sure, but the whole concept is hilarious, I think.

BTW, what's the point of having swimsuits cost 1 zack in DOAX when you won't be able to see them with the nude patch? It makes no sense.

Originally posted by Roufuss
    I'm assuming it's because the whole game is supposed to be one big tease, like you're so close but so far away.
    No, the whole point of the game is collecting swimsuits. It really is.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. Originally posted by Roufuss
    It's supposed to be about spending all your money on cool bikinis.

With helmets.

Then buying more stuff.

And playing the hopping game.

To buy those cool shoes.

If I weren't playing PSO I would drop everything and play it right now.
    Play Guitar Hero //

9. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    No, the whole point of the game is collecting swimsuits. It really is.
    which is fine...sadly Tecmo knew that they wouldn't sell something like this in the US, so the tried to bait-and-switch everybody into believing it was an actual volleyball game with "hot chicks"...not to mention they did nothing to counter all the claims that the game featured nudity until AFTER the game was released...

...my only complaint was that they didn't let any media get there hands on a playable copy until, again, AFTER the game was released...

10. BTW, what's the point of having swimsuits cost 1 zack in DOAX when you won't be able to see them with the nude patch? It makes no sense.
    You CAN see the swimsuits you bought. Just put in your regular DOAXBV game and everything carries over! The swimsuits/items you bought, and your 99 million!

Oh, and I THINK you can toggle OFF the nude patch by entering your age at a certain number, I'm not sure.