Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im new

1. Originally posted by Knomer
    wait whats this?!
    did i do something wrong
    before i lash out
    don't take it personally, and don't leave, seriously, I fucking love your style. I know the joke was simple, but the "Gah" comic had me laughing my ass off, and I really liked the turtle, ESB, the monkey, and the iori pic. good stuff! post more!

2. Don't worry. People tend to be jerks as a matter of ceremony here at TNL. It's not that you did anything wrong - it's just their way of saying hi.

If you plan on sticking around the Galleria, you'll find that it's the most laid-back, easy to browse forum on the board. So welcome aboard, and whatnot.

The only thing though...you say you're new but I could swear I've seen your work before. Maybe not through this place? I dunno - but it's awesome suff. Anything with exploding space bears is great. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Hero - He posted the GAH one in the comic thread, I think. (didn't you make that thread?)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Ay, Hero is right. I can't stand too many other forums on TNL anymore for the reasons posted earlier, but this one is really nice. I hope you stick around, Kromer. I'll check your stuff out when I get more time. And Andrew's right, he posted his comic in the Comic strip thread.

5. I'm glad i joined before the "Initiation" stuff..
    Nice art,unique style.
    Uh..he didn't run away did he?Hello,Knomer..?
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

6. I recognize that guile pic.

"Stoned Gnome" ....right?

7. Awesome work. Fantastic style and what you have colored looks even better. I love the idea of the tortise with a speaker shell. He looks awesome. Please post more!

Someone oughtta e-mail him, some *shall remain nameless* assholes chased him away and he hasn't posted since his last post in this thead. I want more!

9. chased away?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. i didnt run, i like letting my stuff pile up before i post again though my host is not workin right now but ill be sure to post more often.

Btw: thanks for the comments

xero : yeah thats me