Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manga!

1. Manga!

I'm just getting into the whole Manga thing, thanks to US Shonen Jump magazine. That thing is like crack. I remember thinking "what a stupid idea" when I first saw it on shelves, but after reading an entire issue back to front (and I mean that in it's most literal sence), sans DBZ, I got sucked in.

I'm in the throws of subscribing, but aside from that, my manga well runnith dry. I've been looking into purchasing some manga books, but I cannot find the series, IN ENGLISH, that I'm looking for. Any help would be profoundly appreciated.

Here's a list...a very short list of what I'm currently looking for:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    One Piece
    Naruto

That's about it, btu I'll be damned if I can find them anywhere, in English.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. If you want some reccomendations, just search, there's been tons of them. With that said, you need Nausicaa. Right now.
    pwned by Ivan

3. they released the first Yugioh GN a few weeks back. the rest on your list haven't been collected yet.

4. Yeah Yuigioh volume 1 recently came out. Naruto vol. 1 and One Piece vol. 1 will come out once enough chapters come out in Shonen Jump to make a up a whole volume like Yugioh did. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and the rest of the Jojo manga hasn't been licensed as far as I know so thats not coming out here anytime soon.

5. Thanks, guys. This is much appreciated.

Green, what exactly is Nausicaa?
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Last I heard Jojo's had been licensed or the anime has.

There were a ton of places to get Naruto manga, but most of em quit translating it once it got licensed by Shonen Jump. I know of a site that still posts the latest volumes in Japan and also Fan subs the anime for naruto.

7. The anime for Jojo has been licensed, some of it is already out. As far as I know, the manga has yet to be licensed. I just hope Viz picks it up one day and puts it in Shonen Jump.

8. Originally posted by Rtificial
    Last I heard Jojo's had been licensed or the anime has.

There were a ton of places to get Naruto manga, but most of em quit translating it once it got licensed by Shonen Jump. I know of a site that still posts the latest volumes in Japan and also Fan subs the anime for naruto.
    Want to PM me with that info?

Originally posted by Mikhal
    The anime for Jojo has been licensed, some of it is already out.
    Out where?

9. The 1st Volume of the Jojo OVA is supposed to be released June 10th. Unless they delayed it again.
    http://www.jojo-ova.com/