Thread: Return of Hellsing thread

1. Return of Hellsing thread

Well, A While ago, I had a thread about this Anime series. I recently bought the fansub vcd version of it, and so far watched 6 of 13 episodes.

So what can I say. I liked it. Its dark, violent and brutal. Sure, it could have used bigger budget, since sometimes its animated great, and other time, they reuse alot of footage. Still, I like character designs, Alucard is real badass, and so is Sword Fighting Priest. Done by same artist that did Trigun, some of characters remind of Vash and the company of that show. Priest looks like cross of Vash and Knives, and deadly at that, and Alucard sporting trademark Vash red coat . Victoria is also a good character, and you can see a drama of her trying to hold to her human side, when becoming more and more vampirish.

Some of action is great, and on the other can leave you feel a little cheated. Still its a fun series to watch, and music is also great.

I still looking forward US release, maybe the higher quality picture will make it look highter budget, and but even with what it has now, its a good show.

2. ... must... check...out... hellsing...

3. Most anticipated titles.

1. Eva Movies\Heavens Door
    2. X the series/Hellsing/NOIR/more Soultaker/final vol of Now and Then/Ninja Resurrection conclusion/FLCL
    3. Berserk/more Blue Gender/ Lupin Movies/Escaflowne Movie

Damn thats a lotta stuff!!

Anyways, as you can see, Hellsing is now officially at the top of my list (nothing could top or come close to number 1) July is coming soon though...real soon.

lee

4. So, Its coming this July here? I wonder how many volumes will it be. I guessing 2 - 3, since its 13 episode series. I will be picking it up as well, since I only have first 10 episodes, and I want to know how will the story gets resolved.

5. Yeah its dropping in early July

If its 13 eps..itll be 4 volumes like Soultaker.

They also just announced Hellsing season 2 is now being created...another 13 eps...would'nt it have saved more time just to make it 26 eps from the beginning??
    Oh well, im not complaining.

lee

6. Well, Maybe they werent sure if the show would be succesfull, so just went with initial 13 episodes. Its more of adult oriented show and shown late at night, with blood, violence, sex and profanity, so its audience will be smaller than from regular series that is aired during the day. Good to hear that the Season 2 will be coming out soon though. Maybe they would to the same to SoulTaker as well.

7. i just watched the first episode... and i'm impressed... the main character is bad ass... and although his design looked horribly goofy at first... it grew on my by the end of the episode... very cool stuff... looking forward to the rest of the series...

8. Me want !!

That is all.
    - Kabuki