Thread: Looking for Complete GBA games. have Xenogears +more for trade....

1. Looking for Complete GBA games. have Xenogears +more for trade....

Hey, I'm going to be getting a GBA soon(Thanks ssbomberman!), and am wanting a good number of GBA games.
    The ones in bold are my biggest wants right now. If you have something that is not on the list. let me know. I may still want it. But these are the ones I want the most right now. I might be able to buy some but I don't have all that much money right now. So If I do buy, It wouldn't be able to be for more then $20 or so.
    (for stuff available for trade, go here
    http://gametz.com/?S=8378872&user=Cr...b=AllAvailable)
    For fastest replys leave a message here. Or E-Mail me (CriticomX@hotmail.com). I don't check my PMs that often.
    Or you can AIM me at: Criticom
    Thanks.
    -Omar.

Advance Wars
    Breath of Fire
    Breath of Fire II
    Car Battler Joe
    Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
    Castlevania: Circle of the Moon- BOUGHT
    Golden Sun
    - BOUGHT

Lufia: The Ruins of Lore
    Mega Man Battle Network
    Mega Man Zero
    Metroid Fusion

2. I have Advance Wars, Breath of Fire, and CotM. BoF is not complete though, it's cart only. I see a couple things I might be interested in that you have for trade, or I'd be interested in just plain old cash. Drop me a PM and give me an offer.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. PM sent.

4. Sill looking for most of these. (I think I'm getting a metroid fusion). Anyone?

5. Car Battler Joe added to wants. I'm still looking for most of these.