Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Aqua Teen Hunger Force to DVD!

1. Aqua Teen Hunger Force to DVD!

Linky.

I am all over this. Space Ghost C2C too.

2. i can't wait for the sealab!!!

3. This is truely a great day. They've allready said the Space Ghost dvd was coming on Adult Swim, but an Aqua Teen dvd is just as great. I love Space Ghost, and of all the new Adult Swim stuff, Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my favorite show.
    pwned by Ivan

4. I want a Home Movies DVD...

5. Am I the only one that can't get into SG C2C?

6. Nah I don't think the show is the funny except that one episode when they had the first apperance of ATHF

7. The next set due out is the more recent series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, the first of the new Adult Swim programs to reach a full season of 24 episodes. Soon after, Sealab 2021 will reach the 24-episode mark, making it eligible for DVD release. Other Adult Swim series, such as the recent addition, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, and the returning Space Ghost spin-off, The Brak Show, are expected to follow as soon as they reach the 24-episode mark.
    I'm in for everything but SC: C2C

Originally posted by Sqoon
    I want a Home Movies DVD...
    That was originally a UPN show so I doubt the Adult Swip eps are new.

8. Funny, I was just copying my Sealab and ATHF VCD's. Hope these come out soon.

9. Originally posted by Sqoon
    I want a Home Movies DVD...
    Me too. I am stilled pissed that they replaced Home Movies with Family Guy in the Adult Swim lineup. I didn't like Family Guy already, and now I hate it.

10. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    That was originally a UPN show so I doubt the Adult Swip eps are new.
    Dude the secound and third seasons of Home Movies was post UPN so they are new. You can also tell visually. The squiggl-vision animation was post UPN and first appeared in season 2 I believe..